Chapter 301 - Chapter 310

Chapter 301: Poison Expulsion and Breaking Incantations

"Don't say anything more, I've already decided!" the tall and thin Second Brother cried out in a resolute voice.

The young woman grew anxious and hastily turned her head toward the old man and the youth in a request for help.

After the two looked at each other, the youth remained silent. The old man sighed, saying, "Fifth sister, let Second Brother go! He is repenting for the previous matter! Only like this will he be able to feel more at ease!"

"However, Second Brother..." The woman still wanted to dispute it further but the Second Brother had already walked in front of Han Li said in a tranquil tone:

"Senior, please start! Use me as a test."

These words were tragically moving. However, what happened next caused the four to feel dumbstruck as if cold water was being poured over their heads.

"Are you four misunderstanding something? When did I agree to remove the blood curse?"

Han Li said this with an icy bone chilling tone, causing the Five Friends of Meng Mountain to look at each other in dismay.

"If Senior didn't intend to remove the blood curse, then why did you study the curse on Eldest Brother's body!" Their second brother hastily asked after snapping out of his shock.

"Did I say that I would remove your blood curse after researching it? I was only curious!" Han Li expressionlessly said.

Seeing Han Li's ice-cold appearance and hearing his ruthless words, this group was stunned!

"But doesn't Senior wish to know about those people's affairs? If you do not remove the blood curse, how can we reply to Senior's questions?" the youth added with a bit of a stutter and a face filled with anxiousness. He absolutely did not his wish to see this opportunity escape from his very eyes.

After Han Li heard this, he gave him a slanted glance and then coldly laughed several times, wordlessly turning his head to the sky.

Being asked such an obvious question, Han Li felt it beneath him to answer.

"Fourth Brother, there is no need to ask. This Senior feels the information he can acquire from us is not worth exchanging for our lives. Thus, he is unwilling to act so easily!" The dark-faced old man proved his status as an elder with experience that was incomparable to the youth's and dove straight to the core of the matter.

"What conditions does Senior want before he will take action? We only want the blood curse to be removed, so please list your demands. We definitely won't object." Soon after, the old man calmly continued.

"Good! Since you've said these words, there is no need to speak in circles."

Han Li suddenly applauded with a slight laugh and then wore a beaming smile.

From the four's gazes, they increasingly felt that Han Li was quite temperamental, causing the four to unconsciously feel more fearful towards him.

"My conditions are very simple! If you want to free yourselves from your ailment, not only will you have to tell me everything you know, you will also have to obey my commands for the time being and help me respond to this group's attacks. I reckon that they won't let me off so easily and will want to dispose of us all in the near future."

"However, you don't need to worry about being heavily outnumbered. I am a cultivator form Yellow Maple Valley; I only came to Yuejing to handle sect matters. So long as you help me for this period of time, I will be able to request reinforcements. At that time, you won't need to be afraid of these scoundrels."