010

Aria's brows furrowed in confusion, staring from side to side before looking back at the man and pointing at herself in question

Was he speaking to her?

Yeah well no shit, Aria wasn't by any means a super common name.

"Aria? Aria!" The blue eyes man with strangely familiar messy hair exclaimed, detaching himself from the kid who was pulling at his robes, and quickly advancing toward her, his expression one of pure shock.

"Uh..." the brunette trailed off, slowly backing away from the lunatic, while Tony and Bucky came to stand in front of her. Natasha chose to stand behind her just in case.

"Y-you're Aria right? This can't be possible." The man mumbled, blue eyes concerningly wide, and Aria thought he was almost about cry for a second.

"Okay but what the actual fuck?" Tony suddenly questioned, shaking his head in disbelief at the guy. "How d'you know my daughter?"

James thought he heard him wrong. His daughter? James could swear on his life that the little girl in front of him was a Potter. She had the eyes, the hair, everything. Although, there was still something there that James couldn't quite put his hand on.

"Aria, you're— Aria Potter, my daughter." James spoke, taking a step closer before getting stopped by the guy who looked like some kind of soldier.

"Back off." The man with medium length hair bit out, glaring straight at James.

"Potter you say?" The man with the glasses suddenly questioned, his arrogant expression falling and getting replaced with a murderous one.

"You kidnapped my daughter." James suddenly accused, his jaw tightening.

"Say that again I dare y—" the American guy had started, only to get cut off by the little girl.

"Woaaah, first of all, no one can talk to my dad like that. And second of all, I'm certainly not your daughter, I don't even know who the fuck— sorry" she apologize, looking at Bucky, before turning back to the man. "You are."

"Aria, it's me , James. James Potter, your real father. You're a witch Aria, just like me, just like your family." James wanted to hug her so bad. She was so cute, and pretty and had his eyes. Why in Merlin's name did he ever listen to Dumbledore and give up an Angel like her.

And this guy who called himself her father, who the hell even is he?

"No shit Sherlock." Tony scoffed, gesturing to the place they were in. Diagon Alley. "Listen, I'd appreciate if you stopped calling my daughter, your daughter, alright?"

"Hey guys, can you take Aria out of here so I can have a little word with creepy old man over here?" Tony then asked, titling hid head toward the exit of diagon alley. Natasha and Bucky nodded, pulling the brunette along with them.

"Hey— no! You cant take her away from me, not again!" James exclaimed, taking his wand out and ready to go run after them.

Tony suddenly put a hand on his shoulder.

"For a bastard who threw away his kid, you're pretty damn entitled don't you think?" He casually asked, his grip tightening threateningly.

James' heart dropped. He'd never forgive himself for what he'd done, but that didn't change the fact that Aria was his. And Lily's. She was their daughter, not some arrogant American douche.

"I'm not losing her a second time." James bit out, jaw flexing.

"You didn't lose her, you gave her up willingly, and you know what? A selfish part of me is actually thankful for that, because without you, I wouldn't have had the best ten years of my life with my daughter." And the many, many years to come.

"I don't care what you say. I'm getting her back."

"You never even had her in the first place. Aria's way too cool for you and your little family anyway." Tony scoffed, before taking his hands off the other and wiping them with a tissue. (Which he tossed at the guy) before turning on his heels and leaving.

James felt his stomach plummet to the floor as he processed what he had just heard, eye twitching as irritation and some sort of jealousy bubbled up inside him.

He couldn't believe it.

It's as if the news were slowly settling in his mind.

Aria.

His one and only daughter.

Was alive. And she looked healthy— and happy.

Without him. Or Lily. Or Harry.

And now James realized that, regardless that if she was a squib or not, he would've loved her with all of his heart unconditionally anyway.

He had to speak to Dumbledore.

After all, the spot for flying instructor was still empty.

Everyone was back at the mansion Tony had bought in London, all sitting quietly in the living room.

Aria was playing with her feet, tapping them against each other while the others glanced at her worriedly.

"The guy from earlier...he was my biological father wasn't he..." Aria spoke out, and for a moment, everyone was silent...

...before they suddenly all bursted out laughing at the same time.

"Did you see the look on his face!" Bucky exclaimed, holding his stomach as he leaned back against the seat, shoulders shaking from amusement.

"Whoever designed his clothes is a fucking criminal to the fashion industry." Tony added, making everyone laugh even harder.

"Aria! Aria? Aria!" The girl mocked him, eyes wide in fake panic.

Tony couldn't support it so he fell and started to hit the ground with his fist. Bucky and Steve were just gasping for breath.

"No because he really thought I'm going to run to him or something." Aria chuckled, wiping a tear of laugh away from her eyes.

Sirius unlike everyone, was just smiling and chuckling quietly from time to time, feeling a bit nostalgic. Before Lily, James had been a good guy. But that couldn't excuse the fact that he gave up his goddaughter. Sirius would never forgive that.

"You know Aria" Tony started, clearing his throat so that he could sound a little more serious. "If you ever change your mind about going to Hogwarts, you can just say the word."

Aria appreciate her dad so much. She genuinely wished he knew that.

"Thanks dad." She smiled, wrapping her arms around the man who gave her the best life and the best family any daughter could ever ask for.

She was not going to fight anyone's battle.

Sirius told her all about Dumbledore, the Potters, Voldemort and their schemes.

She was not going to have any part of it.

Besides, if she were to be honest, this Voldemort guy sounded pretty funny. I mean, it's not every day that a grown ass dark lord gets killed by a baby. Kinda embarrassing if you asked her, but funny none the less.

Oh well, if she ever met him again in her life, she'll have to teach him how to properly kill someone because that guy needs some serious help.

"Anyways, do you think they sell Sharwarma here in London?"