017

Aria's been at Hogwarts for three weeks now, and she's sure it's felt like ages

Aria's been at Hogwarts for three weeks now, and she's sure it's felt like ages. She's taken to practically living in the library in all of her free time, Draco whining and groaning about how she never wants to do anything fun.

Now, Aria found solace in an abandoned classroom at Hogwarts, working on her latest project—a small robot she was determined to make flip. As she meticulously tinkered with wires and circuits, her blue eyes focused intently on her creation. The room was silent, except for the soft hum of machinery..

Unbeknownst to Aria, dark forces were at play within the school. As she focused on her project, a presence loomed behind her, sending a shiver down her spine. The brunette turned around, her eyes widening as she locked gaze with Professor Quirrell, whose once meek appearance had been tainted by a lurking darkness. His scarlet eyes bore into her, and a slight headache began to gnaw at her temples.

Quirrell's gaze fell upon the intricate device before Aria, curiosity flickering in his eyes. He took a tentative step closer, his voice laced with a faint hint of curiosity and trepidation.

"What is this device you're working on?" he inquired, his voice laced with an undercurrent of malice.

Aria's grip on her robot tightened as she instinctively guarded her work. Her mind raced, recognizing the danger emanating from the professor. She didn't like him. Not at all.

"It's just a robot," she replied cautiously, her voice steady despite her unease.

Quirrell's eyes flickered with a sinister glint as he circled around her, his presence growing more imposing with each passing moment.

"Just a robot, you say?" he sneered. "In a world of magic, you choose to tinker with muggle contraptions. How... quaint."

Aria's blue eyes narrowed, a mixture of defiance and suspicion gleaming within them. She remained silent, refusing to divulge any more information.

Quirrell's gaze intensified, his voice now a low hiss. "You should be careful, Miss Stark. Not everyone appreciates your... unconventional pursuits. Some may find them dangerous, even threatening."

Aria's heart raced, her instincts warning her of the impending danger. She experienced something like this before...with Loki...when he was still possessed by the stone's powers.

"What do you want from me?" Aria finally demanded, her voice laced with a blend of determination and apprehension. Why was she the only one Quirell acted like this with?

Quirrell's lips curled into a sinister smile as he leaned closer, his breath chilling against her skin. "Oh, my dear, I simply want to ensure your safety. The path you tread is a dangerous one. Perhaps, we can find a way for your talents to be put to better use."