011

Mr and Mrs Nott were at dinner

Mr and Mrs Nott were at dinner. They have been home for a few nights in a row night, which means more prayers and more dinners spent sitting quietly at the table. Tonight, however, Theodore's father has something to say.

"Your mother and I will be out tomorrow night. We won't be home until late so you'll be eating without us." His father informs him as he finishes his own meal. As his knife and fork are placed on his empty plate and he sits back, the plate disappears from the table, collected by a house elf out of sight.

"Yes, Father." Theodore responds simply. When Elliot remains silent, Nott sends him an expectant look. The boy catches on after a few seconds, when he makes eye contact with Theodore and realises the younger boy is trying to direct his attention to the man at the end of the table.

"Sounds good." He answers far more casually than Theo. This seems to appease the man who nods once at the two boys.

The rest of dinner passes in silence, though it doesn't last much longer. Soon, they've all retired to their respective ends of the house. Eliott settles down in his bed and ponders the opportunity presented to him.

Eliott Lestrange was the son of the infamous death eaters , Bellatrix and her husband Rodolphus Lestrange. And since both were rotting away in Azkaban at the present time, Eliott was to stay with the Nott family.

Theo's parents seemed to be involved in some important business these days, probably related to this being the savior's first year at Hogwarts.

Which could only mean one thing.

Somebody was back from the dead.

And this was going to be Eliott's second year at Hogwarts— one couldn't say that he was particularly excited.

"Why didn't you get her back?!" The redheaded Potter matriarch yelled, throwing her hands wildly in the air.

"I couldn't— it was impossible. There were too many people around and Aria— didn't recognize me." Of course she didn't, last time he saw her she was the size of his forearm. His baby. His daughter.

"Merlin, if I knew she wasn't a squib, I wouldn't have handed her over to Petunia." Lily continued to complain, walking frantically back and forth in the Potter's living room.

James looked at his wife, as if it was the first time he ever saw her. How could he be so blind to her selfishness? This wasn't the woman he fell in love with. The Lily he loved would've fought with him to keep Aria with them regardless of her magical abilities.

"We'll get her back." He quietly relented, determined eyes pinned to the ground. That Tony Stark man was going to regret stealing his daughter away from him.

"The little brat has been leaving a luxurious life all this time, see? There was nothing to worry about after all." Lily chuckled dryly, eyes pinching in annoyance , before turning toward her husband. "At least we got the better child. The savior. I hope Aria won't antagonize him for his magic."