020

Aria's heart raced with adrenaline as chaos erupted in the great hall

Aria's heart raced with adrenaline as chaos erupted in the great hall. The announcement of a troll in the dungeons sent waves of panic and fear through the students.

Amidst the commotion, she caught a glimpse of James, rushing to protect Harry, picking the boy up with one of his arms, then turning toward Aria, and starting to make his way toward her to take her to safety as well.

But before he could reach her, Hagrid intervened, rushing James away from the danger against his will.

Dumbledore watched everything with twinkling eyes, making sure that no one would go to the youngest Potter's protection.

He needed to make sure of something tonight.

Aria oblivious to the things plotted on her person, looked around frantically for Pansy, but there was no sight of her.

Wide blue eyes scanned the place just like Bucky had trained her to do, and it was then that her hues clashed with a pair of crimson ones.

Quirrell.

He had come back to his senses, and was staring at her in a way that said he knew exactly where Pansy was.

A chill ran down Aria's spine at the look, one that sent shivers through her entire being. In that moment, her instincts screamed that Pansy was in grave danger.

Without a moment's hesitation, Aria's determination surged within her, one that told her she cared for Pansy more that she thought she did.

The urgency to protect her friend propelled her forward, and she sprinted out of the hall, leaving behind the chaos and the bewildered gazes of those around her.

Unbeknownst to Aria, her swift departure did not go unnoticed. The ever-watchful eyes of the headmaster, Dumbledore, followed her with a sense of contentment.

Theodore and Blaise tried to go after her though, but were stopped by Snape, who ushered them with the rest of the Slytherins despite their strong protest.

It was time to see if Aria Stark deserved the title of squib or not.

And for Dumbledore to determine if she was worth stealing away.

Harry would need all the help he could find after all.

As Aria raced through the corridors of Hogwarts, her thoughts focused solely on Pansy's safety. The image of her friend in harm's way fueled her determination, pushing her to run faster, her heart pounding with each stride.