"no your staying with me"

Lauren POV
After Camila and I woke up the next morning. My nurse came in to check up on our stitches and told me that we could go later that day. So she went to go start the paperwork.
While we were waiting for my discharge Camila and I stated talking about everything. And then the QUESTION came up "so what's your sexuality" she asked me. I choked on air and started coughing "what" I croaked after my coughing fit. "What's your sexuality" she stated more than asked again. "I'm think I'm done with men...every single one I've been with it's always been toxic, but I was bi sexual and I have dated a few women they all lasted for about a year each and they were amazing relationships but just grew apart naturally....so I think I'm just going to stick with women". I said after my long rant about how guys just aren't my thing anymore. "So to sum it all up your gay" she said with a hint of excitement in her voice.
I just gave her a kurt nod in apporval. "What about you, what's your preference" I asked.
Camila looked kinda nervous before she started speaking "well...ya see I've always liked women because having anal sex with a guy sucks, so yeah I swing the other way". Camila said, I listened but I got confused about the sex part with the guy I gave her a confused nod but I just couldn't shake it though "wait I'm confused about the sex part with a guy how the hell would that work"  I ask so confused I could't comprehend anything she said about that part. "I was born very very differently.....I was born with a full functioning dick". She said nervously, I just looked at her in shock, with my eyes wide and jaw dropped. "Oh..okay that's different....it's not bad just different". I said because she looked hurt when I just stared at her. "Wait so your not mad or disgusted that have a dick" she said in astonishment I shook my head no and smiled at her "ok but serious question" I said and looked at me as if an indication to go ahead and ask "how big are you?" I said smugly with my infamous Jauregui smirk. She blushed a crimson red and choked on her own spit and started coughing.
Once she got done with her coughing fit and controlled her breathing she looks at me with wide eyes and ask "why do you wanna know". I looked at her and pretended to be in deep thought and then proceeded to say "I wanna know if you dick is bigger than Ty's because you are very nice and polite and Ty is not and he was six inches". I say to her with truthfulness I am very curious because I think I might like her but it might just be because I love the attention....but I wanna know if she has a big dick or not. She started speaking again "if your that curious I'm only six inches". She said the color drained from my face "there is no way in hell you are only six inches I was at least expected 7 or something" I say in true disbelief. She started laughing so hard and she was starting to hyperventilate. Once she calmed down she spoke again "well im no where near six inches I was just messing with you" she said although still giggling, "wait then how big are you if your no where near six inches then" I said looking at her, confused and curious because that means one of two things either shes bigger or way smaller. I hope it's bigger though. She started speaking dead serious "I'm ten inches long, and thick, I can proudly say all the girls love it if they can take it."
I sputtered in pure shock. Safe to say, i was not expecting double digits. She is way bigger than six inches. "Wow, woah, that not big that is fucking huge...how the hell can anybody take that". I say astonished. "Well that means for a tight fit doesn't it....wait does that mean you couldn't take it Lauren" she said extremely cocky. I just smirked "I could take it with ease" I said very huskily with my eyes closed in on her.
"I think we need to stop this conversation before I get excited". Camila said and I took the perfect opportunity to get there going "do I make you excited", she just groaned and crossed her legs. "Ms. Jauregui anybody with eyes can tell you are very beautiful and you have every element that I would want in somebody so yes I will not lie you could make me excited" Camila said looking straight at me.

"Alright Ms. Jauregui you are free to go when your ready just sign here" a nurse barged into my room and broke mine and Camila's staring contest.
I signed my name, got dressed with some assistance and was about to call Normani to come pick me up when Camila walked over to me and started leading me to her police cruiser "no your staying with me so I can protect you at all times" she said with finality, not taking no for an answer she sat me in the cruiser and she drove to her place where I would apparently be staying at until Tyrone was in prison.
"Do you need anything before we go to my place, unfortunately we can't go and get you clothes because your house is evidence to put Ty away for good". Camila said as she started driving, "I mean no if we can't go back to my house" I said with relief I don't want to go back there all it holds for me is bad memories for me.
We continued driving for about 15 more minutes until we pulled up in front of a two story middle class home that looked well taken care of. "Well this is where I live" Camila said, we got out of the car and up into the covered patio as I waited for Camila to unlock the door.
When she got the door unlocked we walked in and the house was beautiful. Black and white themed through out the whole house I first saw the living room and it was gorgeous a beautiful big black couch and large flat screen TV.
We continued to walk through the house and when the kitchen came into view my jaw was slacked open

A gorgeous slab of marble as the island and beautiful back splash with a gas stove and a glass hood over it.

We continued and we went upstairs and Camila started talking "umm this is gonna be and always question but do you want to sleep in my room with me or the guest room". I thought about it for a while and I just "your room I don't want to be alone" I gave in and because I was scared.

Camila's bedroom was the best out of all I am rendered speechless

She had a California king sized bed with gray sheets and comforters. The walls were black and a varnished laminate made to look like marble, she had a guitar piano and music set up in one corner with a PC to add beats to the songs. A black dresser and hardwood floors.
"Your house is beautiful, but no offense how did you afford this" I asked out of curiosity because cop salary isnt that much "my dad was a wealthy business man and when he passed away I got like 3.3 million I think then the following year my grandma passed away and she had a lot of money saved up so I ended up getting 2.5 million from her. I was about 20 years old when that happened I was I still in the academy so I saved it up and invested in it and now I think I have like 10.1 million in my bank right now.  I actually built this house and everything it paid off so I have no bills to cover except my needs and wants obviously" she finished off and I looked at her smartly because what she did was the smartest thing anybody could ever do she is now living in luxury and now I know for sure I like her even more.
I hope that after Ty gets put away I can make a move on her so I can be with her because she is everything I want in a person to make me happy.

It's not like I need money because I am very comfortable and can afford my own needs and wants. I don't need Camila for money but I need her because she is what I want in a person and she is such a gentle woman and I could see my self getting with her in the near future. I need someone like her with a kind heart and I will have her.

A/n
Double update never to be seen before!