"I like you, a lot"

Lauren POV
Camila and I went to bed after our 2 hour long conversation, and our period of silence before the hectic days start again.. we learned a lot about each other. I wish I would've gotten to meet her sister or atleast see what she looked like or something because if she looked anything like Camila, then she would've been a gorgeous girl.

I've realized that I do have a massive crush on Camila, she is so sweet and caring and would do anything for anybody. She would drop everything for somebody she loved. She's just a wonderful human being and somebody I need in my life at least i hope so.
"Alright are you ready for bed" Camila ask, she scared me out of my thoughts. "Oh....um yeah I am.....what side is yours I don't want to take it". I ask because I didn't want her to get mad at me and kick me out. She just looked at me confused " Lauren it doesn't matter I promise I'm not gonna get mad I'm not like him, it's my job to protect you and I'm not gonna let him get you again.......sleep on whatever side you want cuddle me if you want, I don't care". Camila says to me very passionately, it made me feel safe. I just nodded okay and just went with the right side because I was too lazy to go all the way over on the other side because we'll the bed was huge and it was was just to far tbh.
Camila walked in from her ensuite bathroom in black boxer shorts and a white tank top. She looked hot none the less, but what stood out to me wasn't her choice of sleepwear it was the buldge in her shorts that made me curious. "See something you like there Laur" Camila said loudly, I jumped so high I swear I saw Jesus. "Umm well uh yah see its just so big I uh, sorry it just caught me off guard". I said very shocked and nervous. Camila just walked slowly towards me, on the bed, her hands by her sides as if having her dick on display for me to see. It kind of turned me on considering I haven't had anything consensual in about half a year.
She reached the bed, got on top of it and started crawling to me. My breath caught in my throat as I stared at her crawling to me. She reached me. I'm not gonna lie I was craving touch I wanted her to take me all the way, I feel like I've known her forever. I want to be with her in all ways. I JUST WANT HER.
She laid down half on top of me half not. "I want to kiss you so bad right now" Camila said huskily, I looked down at her "who's stopping you" I said in a whisper as if a challenge. She reached up and cupped my cheek and stroked my cheekbone with her thumb. She started to lean in and I met her half way, our lips met and hers were soft and chapped at the same time but they felt so good. I felt tingles everywhere, her full lips moved against mine as if they were molded together. Unfortunately air was demanded and we had to separate.
"Wow...just wow" I said once I gained my breath back after our mind blowing kiss.
"Yeah, wow is the right answer" Camila said with a heavy breath.

I cuddled up with Camila and closed my eyes and sighed contently....maybe things will turn out better than I thought...I drifted off into a pieceful slumber. Because for the first time in years I have finally felt comfort while being asleep and Camila was so warm.
It was hard for me to sleep over the past couple years because I was a cuddly sleeper and Ty never was so I was always cold and uncomfortable with just my pillow.
So for the first time in two years I got a peaceful full night rest.

*9 hours later*
Lauren POV
I woke up to an empty bed. Cold although very well rested. I noticed that Camila wasn't there and her absence was making me a little cold and even though we're in the same house I missed her. So the question I was asking myself was also wondering where the hell Camila went.
I got up out of the cold spot I had previously occupied and ventured out of Camila room to find her. I wandered out if the bedroom into the semi long hallway until I reached the large staircase and proceededly walked down the stairs into the kitchen only to find her perched in front of the beautiful stove cooking breakfast while simultaneously looking very hot at like ten oclock in the morning. When she noticed my presence she looked at me with a big smile and said " morning beautiful...have a good sleep" with her chirpy voice "it was fantastic...although I woke up cold and I hate that" I said with a pout with feigned anger with a pout to add. She giggled and continued cooking her breakfast.
I took a seat on one of the barstools perched in front of the island and just watched her, not being like creepy or anything, but I just observed her because she was just so beautiful and magnificent. I let out a content sigh and she looked at me funny "what" I asked, "sorry you just sighed I thought you were upset" she said concerned.
See that..that is why she is such a pure human being. "No, I'm not upset, I'm just so content with you and the way my life is turning around" I say in a light tone because it's true. Camila turns to me in her beautiful and graceful ways and speaks in a happy tone "well im happy that I have been the one to help with that". I just stare dreamily because good lord im crushing so hard right now.
She looks at me and gives me a big smile and I blush she just giggled and continued her cooking.

"Alright food is ready" she spoke in the relatively quiet kitchen, making me flinch a tiny bit."Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you" Camila said to me in a quieter tone. "No it's fine I just need to adjust" I said in the same tone and gave her a tiny smile to show that I was okay.
We walked over to her gorgeous dining room table and started eating the very delicious breakfast.
"It's nice that I didn't have to cook breakfast for once" I said very happily. " Well I figured it's time somebody does something nice for you" Camila said to me determined and a little angry. I just smile at her protectiveness.