Ch: 0- Prologue Pt. 3| From afar

Authors note: Celu switches between calling Shune "Sir" and "Shune" SHORT CHAPTER 😅
Warnings: uh, none :D
Previously: "Oh but, feel free the prank the guy with the black hair that'll be coming inside any minuet now." I said as i faced forward again "have fun~" i smirked and waved, back facing them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov: Shune

I let my hand down as i felt the presence of the ghosts leaving. As i continued walking i made my way towards a door. I stopped infront of the door and opened it to find a room.

I then closed the door again and went to see if there are any other bedrooms.

Once i made sure which one i wanted, i went to the one furthest from the stairs. "Alright then, Celu could you change this room to one of my liking?" I asked as Celu popped out from his bird cage and nodded. "Here, you just changed a whole house, i'll give you some magic" i said as i raised my hand up towards Celu. Slowly, a blue ball of light came out and went towards Celu.

"Thank you Shune!" Celu said with a happy tone as i nodded. I once again, got out the room and closed the door as i waited for Celu to finish. Unlike last time, there wasn't any shaking.

I waited for a minute or two as the door opened as Celu came outside. Speaking of which, the door is now a white color with blue outlines. "Thanks Celu" i said with a smile as i gave Celu a small pat on the head.

I then walked inside as i looked around.

Looks something like this. The lighting is just different and there are hidden compartments and rooms.

I smiled as i looked around. Well this seems way out of place with the house. I closed the door as I turned to the chairs. I went to go check out the tv as i looked at it. "Turn on" i said to it as the tv started to glow slightly, turning on.

"Hm.. turn off" i said as the tv screen turned black. I turned to Celu who was behind me... dont know when he got there. "The voice authorization belongs to you and you only." I nodded as went to the bed. "I'll be sleeping for a while, can you wake me up when necessary?" I asked as i turned my head slightly.

Celu nodded as i turned back around, got in bed and went to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up to the sound of Celu. "Sir, wake up, the headmaster is here" I slowly opened my eyes as i sat up. I nodded as i went to the bathroom connected to my room and washed my face.

Then i brushes my hair and went out the room. "Could you possibly let grim stay here with me?" I heard someone say as i was about to head down the stairs. I could slightly see Yuu and grim around the corner. Looks like something happened i thought as i leaned against the rails and watched...

Watched.. I looked at the two from where i was... "Ah, i know now".. i said as i got off the rails and headed back towards my room. I'll watch, from afar.. I thought as i locked the door to my room as i went inside.

°*:..†[Fun Fact]..:*°

Cҽʅυ ԋαʂ α ԋυɱαɳ ϝσɾɱ~