Ch: 0- Prologue Pt. 8| Lucky

Im not sure about Yuu's height so lets go with 5'7

Warning: Short chapter. Cussing?

Underline= Past events

Previously:Holding his hand out, he shows me the video projection of Tartarus from Ortho's memories.

I smirked.

"Good job..... Celu"

Pov: Shune

Looking through the memories, i sit on my bed with a blank face. "Hm, thats enough" Celu nodded and the projection disappeared. I looked at Celu with a smile. "Thanks Celu, your always of great help"

Celu's face brightened up instantly as he hugged me in joy. I hugged back, letting go shortly after. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Celu immediately shifted back into his robot form and went inside the cage on the side of the bed.

Grabbing the cage, i put it on my left side as i went to the door. Opening it, i see Yuu and... a first year, i assume. With a collar and red hair and the raccat (raccon + cat).

"Ah! Your the one that lives here?" Looking down at the prefect with a blank face i cocked a brow.

"Why are you here?" I asked as he looked at me. "Oh, i was just wondering if you would allow Ace to stay in your room." I gave out a tsk. "Why?"

I asked, and turned to this.. Ace. Staring at him as he gives me a snarky look. Yuu was about to speak but i cut him off. "Never mind, i see why. And my answer is no." I said.

"Hah? But why? Dont be selfish! Just let me stay in your room! It wont kill ya!"

I glared at Ace, successfully giving him a shiver. "Selfish? Is that how you speak to someone far superior to you?" I normally wouldn't resort to using THIS but hes getting on my nerves already.

"Just look at you" i said pointing to the collar.

"How pathetic can you be? Getting collared and running to someone for help? And calling me selfish? I just dont want to deal with someone else's problem that can be so easily fixed! And i might also have some personal stuff in my room! I'm not sure what the hell you did, but you can go and apologize instead of running with your tail between your legs!"

Ace has a look of anger and shock. I smirked "Oh sorry, i didnt realize... you seem to dumb to comprehend what i just said. Well forget it then." I stepped back as i slammed the door shut. Locking it.

Celu once again came out from the cage in his human form. "Was that really necessary?" I went to the bed and laid down on my back. "No, but his reaction was worth it" i said as Celu sighed. But then gave out a small chuckle.

"Same as ever sir" i chuckled and sat up. "So? Who is he?" I asked as Celu sent out a projection in front of me. "Ace Trappola, Dorm: Heartslabyul. Freshman. Height 5'7, age 16." I nodded as i continued to listen to Celu.

"I can tell he's really high tier!" Thinking back to what Ortho said. Its true, hes unlike any other robot you'll ever find... He can get so much information by just scanning someone.

Even some things said person doesn't know about themselves. He can also gain information based on memories. He's able to do things humans can do.

He can create things in the matter of seconds. He can teleport, sense danger. Figure out what actions are best, along with so many other things...

I gave a warm smile. I'm lucky to have him.. "and thats it! Huh? Sir? Is something up? Why are you smiling? Did i say something funny?"

I shook my head side to side. "No, you just did a good job as always" i reached my hand up and patted his head. "Also, Celu, theres no need to call me sir." I put my hand back down to my sides.

"Just Shune, is fine"

Chapter, End!
—Next chapter—
Ch: 1- Rules and Freedom 🥀🖤

Celu next time!

(Get it? Celu? See you?-
No?- okay i'll shut up now)