Ch: 0- Prolouge Pt. 7| Shroud

Previously: I watched as my phone returned to bracelet form. Which seemed to caught the attention of the fire headed dorm leader. Well, for a split second at least.

"Alright! Lets continue the game!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Pov: Shune

I watched as Idia walked over to his desk, sitting down and putting his headset on. Both of them grabbing a controller as they resumed the paused game.

Their good. I thought, looking at them for a minute or two before facing forward and closing my eyes, listen to my song, playing from one to the next. Lightly humming the tunes of the songs.

———————

After a minute or two, I glanced to the side. It seems they were pretty far into the game since it looks like they already completed it.

Pausing my music, i take my headphones off and rest them on my neck once again. "Ortho, why did you bring him here?" It was faint but i could hear the whisper.

"Because i thought you would get along!"

"What? No way! He insulted games!"

"Trust me! It'll work out!"

Ortho wasn't very quiet on that last part as he went to the door and left the room. Leaving me and Idia in the bedroom. He didn't say anything but back into a corner and glare.

I didn't spare him any glances as i got off the bed and sat on the floor. Leaning against the side of the bed. Well, might as well try and see what catches his eye. I thought. "Celu" i said as Celu came from the cage and robot form. "Yes?" Idia looked for a second before turning away.

I looked at Celu realizing something. "Hey, wheres your juice?" I asked as Celu tilted his head. Shifting to human form, successfully catching his attention.

I smirked before returning to a poker face. "AH! ITS GONE!" Celu shouted in distress. "You probably dropped it when Ortho bumped into you" Celu fell on his knees and sat there in disappointment. Chuckling, i summon another juice for him.

Which he happily took. "What?" I could barely manage to hear the flame berry mutter. Opening the juice box, he drank it. "Wait, what isn't he a robot? How can he do that?" Flame berry asked out of the blue as i looked at him.

I chuckled "sorry, its a secret. I can't tell strangers~" i said in a mischievous tone. Laughing as Idia pouted. I then heard a beep from my bracelet.

It shifted to a phone once again and it turned into a computer. Idia looked at it, awe struck. Not because it's floating but because it changed from bracelet to phone and now, to computer.

Cant he do that? Or is it just strange seeing someone else who can. I went to the settings of the computer and went to updates. Updating my computer as it changed back into bracelet form.

"So, wanna play?" I said as i help up another phone. same kind expect it was white and greyish red. Matching my hair. The game on the screen said "genshin impact" He looked at me for a moment before nodding. I grinned.

(I dont own genshin it belongs to Hoyoverse)

—————————

After what felt like hours, we paused the game. And then it hit me.... "Wait, what about class?-.." i said as i slowly turned towards Idia. Just then the door opened. "Don't worry! I took care of it" Ortho said as he came in. Not sure how he did it but "thanks" i said as i then turned my attention towards Celu who was watching us play.

"Hey Ortho" i said as i turned towards him. "Celu looks bored, why dont you two go and play together? Im sure Celu would like a friend." Celu perked up at the idea.

"Sure!" Ortho went up to Celu and grabbed his hand. Both of them running out the room, shutting the door behind them. I chuckled. "You treat him like a real person."

I turned towards Idia, then back at the game. "Hm, yes i suppose so." I was fighting some abyss mages. "Well, i have my reasons." I said as he nodded. Yes, reasons indeed...

————————

After what felt like forever, we closed the games. I got up from the floor as my phone turned into a bracelet and went on my right arm. Opposite from the other. "Well, that was enjoyable".

"H-huh? O-oh right!"

I chuckled as i made my way to the door, opening it. "Well, cya next time friend~" i said as i headed out the door. Seeing Celu and Ortho coming back. "You look like you had fun" i said with a smile as Celu looked at me with sparkles and a nod.

"Well, we have to go now, cya Ortho" i said as Ortho nodded and waved. Me and Celu then started heading back.

Pov: Idia

"Well, cya next time friend~" i watched as he left. F-friend??! w-wait! I didn't even get his name! "He-he called me his friend?" I muttered. No- that must have been a joke! It has to be-... theres no way he would want to be friends with me! Not that i want to be friends with him either!!!

Putting my hands on my head, i panic.

"AHHHH" i screamed as i hopped on my bed, face into the pillow. Then the door opened and i looked to see Ortho. "Did you have fun?" He asked me. I turned back to the pillows. Silent for a bit. "Mhm..." i did enjoy it i suppose...

"He declared us... f-friends. I think..." I muttered the last part. "Really? Thats great!" I quickly sat up. "No its not! I didnt even catch his name!" I said in panic.

"Oh, his name's Shune. Did you not hear it when he said his name in the hall of mirrors yesterday?"

"O-oh..."

Pov: Shune

Closing the door to my room, i go to my closet and change into a t-shirt and some shorts. "Celu, do you have it?" I said as i turned towards Celu as he nodded. Holding his hand out, he shows me the video projection of Tartarus from Ortho's memories.

I smirked.

"Good job..... Celu"

°*:..†[Fun Fact]..:*°
𝚂𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

Chapter, End!
—Next chapter—
Ch: 0- Prologue Pt. 8| Lucky

Cya next time~