Ch: 28- Different Looks 🐙🖤

Damn, my friend has been reading this on google.... Fuc-....

Hey bestie....... Oh whats this? U can't comment?

HAH! LOL!

.

.

.

I can't either....

Previously: "Floyd!"

"Ugh!"

"Hu-huh?.. what the-"

"SHUNE?!"

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Third Person

Shune swam away from the now hurt Floyd, as he turned towards the others. "Yo"

"Y-you are Shune right?.."

Shune chuckled at them. Well, its no surprise, he did look different after all.

(Appearance like this but the nails don't have that long weird thing

(Appearance like this but the nails don't have that long weird thing... im talking about the hand near the face. Also, replace the black with light blue and purple with white. He doesn't have the chest scar. No furry ears on the head too. Image not mine)

"You must retreat! Your potion will only last you five more minutes!" the group nodded as they looked at each other. Before swimming away.

Jade looked towards them, before quickly swimming over to stop them from leaving. But failed as Shune swam at lightning speed. Bashing into Jade.

(Like how Tanjiro crushed Inosuke's ri-)

Jades eyes widened at the impact as he spat a bit of blood and got thrown back.

Shune merely smirked, making the twins think he's confident in his abilities. When in reality, on the inside, hes panicking.

He has absolutely no control of his power input. Which is causing him to use more than 40% of his strength.

If the twins were any weaker than they were, the impact they got from Shune bashing into them. Would have most definitely killed them.

————————

Shune exits the coral sea as he gets thrown back into the hall of mirrors. Quickly, he shifted back to his original self. As he looked in front of him. He turned around again.

"Mirror mirror on the wall, guide me to Savanaclaw"

The mirror glowed as it showed the entrance of Savanaclaw. Walking through the mirror, Shune immediately goes dot eyed at the heat.

"Bro, its night, what the fuck is it this hot outside?"

Shune sighed, as he was about to continue walking, before pausing in his tracks. He would need to fit in, if he didn't wanna be called suspicious.

Shune snapped his finger as his uniform changed to that of Savanaclaw's. And something else, he now had a new pair of ears. Fluffy ones, as he was now a tiger beast man.

Walking into the dorm, it seemed his disguise was successful. As nobody was looking at him as if he were an intruder.

"I've never put one of my abilities on the line for a deal, so I can't tell you how it works."

"Eh? Then what did you u-"

"Yo, Yuu! Looks like you got out just fine"
They turned their head to the voice. Only to go dot eyed. "S-shune?.. whats with that outfit?..."

"No- more importantly, WHATS WITH THE EARS AND TAIL?!" Shune lowered his ears at the shouting.

"Geez, is this what every half animal person hears when someone shouts?"

Yuu covered his mouth right after he said that. Shune turned his attention towards Leona. As Yuu and jack turned towards each other.

Before freaking out together. Shune put a hand to his hip, as his raised a brow and smirked. Leona was staring at Shune. With slight blush on his cheeks.

Walking towards Leona as the two were distracted. Shune grabbed Leona's chin, snapping him out of his daze.

"O-oi!" That caught the attention of the others. Shune leaned forward as his nose touched Leona's. Increasing his blush.

Giving him another smirk, he lets go and steps back. Pretending as nothing happened.

Leaving the now stunned Leona, in a daze.

"So, watcha talking bout?"

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Chapter End
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

.ೃNext Chapter .ೃ
Ch: 29- Octo Trouble 🐙💙

ೃ࿐Ch: 29- Octo Trouble 🐙💙

Me still trying to figure out how to get these two fonts:

Me still trying to figure out how to get these two fonts: ...[insert keyboard smash]

Like i have a similar one for the second font but i̶t̶'s̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ n̶o̶t̶ a̶s̶ c̶l̶e̶a̶n̶ i̶t̶ g̶o̶e̶s̶ u̶p̶ a̶n̶d̶ d̶o̶w̶n̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶h̶i̶t̶