Ch: 23- Change Of Plans 🐙🖤

(I changed my mind about how Yuu looks... his looks and personality dont match to me...)

(So lets go with this lol

(So lets go with this lol... image not mine, found this on youtube)

Previously: Pollux paused his movements as Shune raised a brow. "Azul wants Yuu to enter a contract with him. He plans on taking ramshackle..."

"Im sorry... w h a t?....."

...loading...
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

██████████▒▒▒▒▒

███████████████

Loading complete.

Pov: Third Person

Shune was about to let out a malice aura before pausing. "Alright.. change of plans. I suppose giving the octopus a good beating or two wouldn't hurt..."

"Whatever you wish"

"Take me to mostro lounge... now..."

"Alright"

————————

Bursting through the doors, Shune walks into Mostro lounge with his friend. "Eh? Halfmoon- chan?"

Shune said nothing but walk past them, heading towards the VIP room. Sensing the octopus there.

"Ah, im terribly sorry, but im afraid your not allowed in the-"

Jade got cut off by a massive flaming sword at his neck. "Stay out of this. Unless you want to loose your head"

Jade sweat dropped as he backed off. Shune standing waiting for Pollux to catch up. Before slamming the door to the VIP room open.

"AZUL ASHENGROTTO!"

Azul flinched as he turned to the voice.

————————

Meanwhile two people were at the entrance of mostro lounge.

"Now we're really deep in enemy territory. Don't let your guard down."

A beast man with silver hair can be seen next to the Prefect of ramshackle.

Mysteries Within [Twisted Wonderland x Male Oc]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara