𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑬 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 𝑻

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]"the anger of a Castro and the overwhelming need to run away "

𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋! ]
"the anger of a Castro and
the overwhelming need to run away "

VALENTINA'S BODY BETRAYED her, sinking into him like he held all the air in the world. Her mind gone with his warmth, his soft lips, his hips keeping hers down and pinned, his arms encasing her.

Carl surrounded her entirely.

His tongue poked at her lips asking for entrance, and they parted thoughtlessly one of his hands left the door and held the side of her neck thumb going across as he tilted her head further up.

Valentina could've died right then and wouldn't have noticed. It was as if she was on autopilot and he had all control.

Her hands dug into his ribs clinging to him and his shirt and he groaned into her mouth. The sound sent vibrations down her body, ricochet violently in her stomach.

Voices in the hall brought it all back. The bell went off and she woke from her daze shoving him away.

He stared at her with low eyes and red parted lips.
There wasn't a single trace of guilt on his face only heated desire.

Her mind reeled as a glare rose in her face.

"Valentina" he whispered like he was talking to animal backed into the corner unsure if she was going to tear him apart or make a run for it.

She flinched at his voice, the ever present rasp making her already burning insides flare.

"fuck you" She hissed reaching behind her to open the door and left before he could blink.

THE SEARCH FOR Alessia was swift, catching her by the lunch room. The minute the blonde spotted her, she knew someone had immensely pissed her off.

Questioning a angry Castro was never a good idea so Alessia analyzed her as Valentina pulled her towards the nearest exist.

Once they were out of building they went for the corner of the school gate that was always left opened and officially ditched.

Alessia worried more of her friend to care at the time to realize she's never ditched before.

"what gave him the fucking- he just grabbed me and- oh that fucking idiot- and my fucking body just-!" The brunette rambled, her sentences cutting each other off, her thoughts fractured and spinning just the same as her words.

She was aggressively digging through her bag with a cigarette held on her deep pink lips, jumping with her words.

Against her better judge meant, Alessia asked, with eyes wide and filled worried behind her glasses "Vald what-"