𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 𝑭 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹

[  𝐁 𝐑 𝐔 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋 ! ]
"blissfully lost in their own world"

THE CASTRO SIBLINGS argued over christmas decorations every year the minute they arrive to the store, this time around it was the first time they didn't have to keep it contained into their rooms in fear of Eliza ruining it, which brought about a ...

THE CASTRO SIBLINGS argued over christmas decorations every year the minute they arrive to the store, this time around it was the first time they didn't have to keep it contained into their rooms in fear of Eliza ruining it, which brought about a larger arguments. Or maybe they were just louder.

"We are not getting the fucking snow man!" Vincent huffs pulling it right out of their fulling walmart cart, for the third time.

"He's not just a snowman, you idiot, he's frosty and a christmas icon!" Valentina who pulled it out of his hand and tinto her arms just before he threw it back into the shelves, responds glaring at her brother, moving to put the

"And we have enough snow packed in the yard to make six of him outside" Vincent argues while taking it right back out and makes a point of putting it on the highest shelf just so she can't reach it.

Valentina crossed her arm with her glare hardening, "he isn't for outside he's for inside, pendejo!"

The large man rolls his eyes, pushing the cart for them to continue down the row before she finds away to climb up the shelves and get the damn thing. She followed after him with grumbling insults, before she found something new to grab, a box of diy ginger bread houses.

"We get those every year, Vale" Vincent groans, grabbing the outdoor christmas lights.

"Exactly, our very own tradition" She replies, dropping four boxes into the cart with a grin.

"It can't be tradition if every year we find out they taste like ass!"

Valentina rolls her eyes, "No, That's your fault you're the one that left yours in the fridge before eating it last year"

Vincent makes a face like he's remembering the awful taste, before stating "and the year before that they still tasted like ass"

Valentina laughed, pulling the cart just to get him to move replying mockingly with "you put the icing in the microwave before it wasn't coming out a smooth as you wanted" as she eyed the shelves.

The old Castro relents realizing it was his fault his gingerbread houses turned out horrible.

"What size tree we getting?" He asks as they turn out the aisle finally.

Valentina shrugs, "the biggest we can find of course,"

Vincent doesn't inform her the bigger the tree the more it will cost, they needed this, to celebrate without any fears of it all being ruined. So he'd spend every last dime to give his little sister a good christmas.