𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽: 𝟯 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵𝘀

Jhené Aiko played from the room tv while I stood in the bathroom braiding my hair.

I removed my micro links and it was time for knotless braids. I was doing butt length knotless box braids and I was halfway done.

I finally had peace and quiet in my apartment since school started back and my mama came and picked up Keem even though he ain't wanna go.

Despite him leaving, Six, Cig, Lee, Scratch and Nau'Jour still come to my house like it's their house. Especially Nau'Jour.

His ass swear he can't stand me but always in my house smokin and stealin food.

While I'm finishing off a braid I hear my room door open making me pause.

I know fosho I was the only one in this house...

I look in the mirror at my door and I see a tall dreadhead wit lots of tattoos.

I kiss my teeth and get back to braiding my hair.

"How did you get in my house?" I look at Nau'Jour while he walked in with two bags of Chick-fil-A.

Ian see those at first.

"How bout you shut the fuck up and come get dis food." I mug him through the mirror but after finished this braid I go get the bag he sat on my bed.

"Thank you." He ignored me and got on his phone.

I continue to braid my hair and my music was still playin. After like 30 minutes Nau'Jour got up and came to the bathroom door while watching me.

"May I help you?" I mumbled and glanced at him.

"How you braid wit nails on? Tf you is? Superman?" I started laughing but he was dead serious.

"It's easy."

I shrugged and he came into the bathroom behind me before grabbing one of the braids that was unfinished.

"You know how ta braid?" I asked and he nodded before braiding the rest of it. At least he helping instead of sitting watching me.

For almost a hour he helped me and I finish the braids off.

"Stop fucking touchin me." I was tryna eat but he wouldn't stop flicking me like a child.

I was tryna eat before I left to pick up my new car. My daddy got it for me when he came out here and they had to change the color and tint so I had to wait.

Now I can pick it up.

"Fuck up." I mug him before getting up and fixin my shorts.

I go to the kitchen to throw away my trash before going back to my room to see Nau'Jour now on my bed layin on his stomach.

I ignore him and get dressed in the bathroom then do my makeup.