𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"I got my stuff." I put my duffel bag in Nau'Jour's trunk. It was nearly nighttime and we all were about to leave for South Carolina. We were staying for a week at an Airbnb that Nau'Jour rented out.

He got smoney.

"Why you got dat stupid ass bonnet on?" Six mugged Nau'Jour.

I forced him to wear a matchin bonnet wit me.

"Fuck up nigga. I got hair ta protect." He mugged him. "Bitch I got hair. Not too much on me." He rolled his eyes before puttin his stuff in his car.

"I'm tryna be outside buh you tryna keep a bitch in." Tia came out the house arguing wit Cig while he was right on ha ass.

Glad ion gotta worry bout dat.

"You ain't showin shit while we out dere. I swear on ma life I will beat yo ass." I mug Cig.

"You needa let ma girl be FNF for the week." I said.

"Period!" Lee agreed hanging out of Scratch car. "Getcho monkey ass back in da car." He pulled her back. I jus shook my head.

"Alright. My crew, les roll out!" Six hopped in his car and I noticed Nau'Jour was already in his car wit Mira in tha backseat.

I jog to the passenger side before getting in.

"Took yo ass long enough." He mumbled while glancing at me.

"Fuck up."

"Omg ew. You startin to sound like him." Mira said from the back making me look back and mug ha after puttin my seatbelt on.

"Girl shut up." Nau'Jour pulled off and everyone followed behind him.

It was nice and the sunset was so pretty. Once we get on the highway, I roll my window down and jus watch as we drive.

I feel Nau'Jour put his hand on my thigh makin me look down.

His thumb was rubbin my inner thigh.

Oh m gee.

I look at him and he had a smirk on his face before slowly lookin ova at me. Niagara falls baybae. Ian even say nun.

I jus let the music fill my ears.

This was gon be a long ass drive. 17 hours.

While Nau'Jour was damn near doin 200, my phone rang. It was my mama.

Nau'Jour's hand was warm so I interlock our fingers.

Then I answer the phone.

"Hey ma." I smile at ha and she was walkin through the airport. "I'm jus callin to tell you our plane landed. Made safely." She pointed the camera at my daddy and Akeem.