𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫
(I decided to add this bonus chapter and an alternative ending🥳)

James Joint played on the tv as I cooked for everyone. Any time I cook, they always end up showing up.

"Rumiiiii can I get some of your wine?" Six showed up out of no where with a bottle of my good wine in his hand.

Im sick of him.

"Put my shit back Six. You could've took a cheaper one." I narrowed my eyes at him.

Eventually he did the same so we were js staring at each other.

"Is these mfs having a staring contest?" Nau'jour was watching us like we were crazy.

I could see Six struggling but I wasn't.

I always win at staring contests and Nau'jour knows it. Just as Six was about to blink, he blew air into my eyes so we both blinked.

I kissed my teeth and pushed him away from me.

"That's cheating nigga." He stuck his tongue at me like a kid.

"Think harder not smarter." He did a growl right after saying that making me try to hold in my laugh.

Lee and Nau'Jour got back to their game and Six joins.

I watch them damn near flip our table over because of the game. I just shook my head and continued to cook.

I was cooking flying fish and cou cou.

Six saw it on TikTok and wanted me to make it.

A knock on the door made me pause for a second but I see Nau'Jour get up to open it.

Good.

"Heyyy I brought some drinkssss" I recognized Tia voice so I look to see her and Cig.

I'm guessing she found a babysitter.

My twins were with their grandma.

Tia came into the kitchen so I pause from cooking to give her a quick hug and help her put the drinks down. I look at Cig as he goes into the dining room to sit down.

Shit was still so awkward between us.

"Where my babies?" I look at Tia while she looked around.

"They are with they granny. No ma'am." I laugh a little and she did the same.

"Babygirl is with my sister so let's drinkkk." One thing about Tia. She love to drink now.

I go into the cup cabinet and grab drink cups for everyone. I grabbed myself a wine glass. Tia brought the cups to everyone while I poured myself wine.

The one Six left on the counter which I told him to put away.

"I fosho DON'T got my money on Seven. LeeLee for the win." Cig kept throwing shade at Six making me laugh.