𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀, 𝗟𝗼𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮

Oriana and Nau'Jour sat in the hotel room he got for himself and they wasn't saying anything.

Oriana ain't know what to say.

Nau'Jour didn't want to say anything.

Eventually she sighed, "It's awkward and ion like that." She stated the obvious making him mug her. "Well no shit Sherlock." She mugged him.

"Like I said earlier, I'm sorry fo the shit I said." He started off with his apology that he wanted to give her.

The apology she deserved.

She nods listening to him.

"I was da one who wanted us togetha and dat wasn't a mistake. You keep a nigga sane and I was stupid ta say all dat shii I said."

She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You can be the coldest nigga one night and the nicest the next."

His neck snapped back.

"What you said to me, hurt me on another level of pain Ian neva feel. You had me out here alone and didn't even think ta tell me Kory was alive. Nau'Jour I wanna help you but if I'm gon help you, you need professional help."

Nau'Jour sat in silence.

"Ion need professional help. I'm good."

He shook his head and she chuckled before going over to him before picking his face up.

"You are not okay Nau'Jour. You got trauma beyond repairing." When she looked him in his eyes, she saw emotions.

He pulled his face out her hands.

"Whatever you say Oriana."

She rolled her eyes before sitting on the other side of the room.

As much as she wanted to be with Nau'Jour, he wasn't ready for a relationship. She knew she was but he definitely wasn't.

"If you get help then my answer will change buh right now, Youn need a relationship."

Nau'Jour listened to her.

Maybe she was right maybe she wasn't.

❄︎𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗬❄︎

"Look here monkey ass bitch, dis ain't no gift." Six mugged Akeem who gave him a Gucci bag full of coal.

"It's a bag new Gucci bag with coal. It's a gift."

Akeem shrugged and Six mugged him.

"Anyways , here best. Late birthday present and Christmas gift." Six gave her a box of chocolates.