𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗠𝘆𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵, 𝗦𝗖
𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍.

"Nau'Jour answer your phone." I mumbled while layin on my stomach. Last night was everything and more but now a bitch sore. We was knocked out and his phone was going off.

"No." He grumbled makin me kiss my teeth.

I reach over him and saw Six was FaceTimin him. I groan before answering the phone.

"Whatchu want?" I asked and mugged the phone.

"They fucked!" He yelled to everyone makin me kiss my teeth.

He called for some bullshit.

"I'm bout to hang up." He was laughing but calmed down. "Alr ima chill. Y'all needa get up cause we finna go to the fair." I groan loudly.

"Shut the fuck up." Nau'Jour mumbled making me look back and mug him.

"Why we goin to the fair so early?" I asked while fully climbing over Nau'Jour and taking the sheets with me.

"Nigga are you deadass?" He gave a stale face.

"It's literally 3 pm." I look at the time and I make an o shape with my mouth.

"Oh damn. Alright we'll meet you guys." I hang the phone up before tossing it onto Nau'Jour's chest.

"Nau'Jour get up." I push him with my foot makin him kiss his teeth.

Mad asf for no reason.

I just ignored him before digging in the duffle bag he brung and grabbed one of the unused toothbrushes and toothpaste.

I kept the sheets on my body while I go to the bathroom to get ready.

"Why Six call me?" Nau'Jour came into the bathroom wit a toothbrush while I brush my hair back.

"Because we going somewhere." I said before I turn the water on.

I wet the toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, and wet it again. "Where nigga?" He mugged me while he brushed his teeth.

"The fair." I mugged him.

He jus nods once and I noticed he had his boxers on.

I have no idea where my underwear is.

He finished brushing his teeth and gave me a kiss on my forehead before leaving to get dressed. I go grab my makeup bag and I go do my makeup.

"We gotta be gone by 4." He said and I nodded. Ian gon take long.

"Took y'all way too long." Lee said as soon as we get out of the car. "Perfection takes time Nigga." I said and she mugged me.

I noticed her eyes on neck.

"New hickey's and necklace. Must be nice." She joked.