𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝘀.

𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 '𝗥𝘂𝗺𝗶' 𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗱
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻, 𝗧𝗫

"Y'all good?" Lee finally spoke up and they all nod.

"Say Oriana. Cmere." Nau'Jour nods towards the door makin me shake my head.

It's always something happening.

I follow him outside the room, down the hall, until this nigga stopped in front of a random ass door.

"What did Cig do to you?" He obviously looked pissed off.

Maybe I read the room wrong because he looked pissed at someone else but not me. "He tried to make a move on me but I shut that shit down."

He clenched his jaw and started chuckling.

This niggas finna kill somebody...

"This nigga said you tried to make a move on him. Obviously Ian believe his ass. Tf I look like believing him over you?"

Now my eyes got big.

Did this nigga jus say that..?

Never in a million years did I expect him to say that.

I didn't say nun, I jus watched him while he was thinkin. "Can't even murk his dumbass." He shook his head.

"Youn need to. We can jus be cool on him. I gotta stick around for Tia and the baby." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"You talkin crazy shorty. He made a move on my bitch dat pussy don't needa around you."

Now my neck snap back.

"First of all. I'm not your 'bitch', Nau'Jour. Second of all, I'm not talking crazy because I wanna be there for my friend."

He stared at me wit bored eyes.

Ok.

"Look you needa calm yo ass down. We can handle this after we leave the hospital." I walked away without letting him talk.

"Who the fuck you think you is?" He grabbed my neck and pulled me back making me hiss.

Obviously I hit the nigga.

"I told you to stop doin that." He mugged me for hitting him but ts hurt.

"You can't jus walk away while we talkin." I look at him like he crazy before walking away. Like I said, he needa calm down.

I walk back to Tia room and somehow Nau'Jour caught up and we walk in together. Nobody really noticed besides Cig.

I felt Nau'Jour hook his finger with a belt loop on the back of my jeans before pulling me closer to him.

I jus shook my head and walked in wit him, smiling at Tia.

"My favorite couple steady arguing." I smile at her and playfully rolled my eyes.