Chapter 17

Evelyn's Pov

Drinking soup in a cold weather while looking out the window and rain drops every second. Wondering how was my friends back there? Did Jessica made it out the Kingdom?  How was Anne and Carl, are they alright? Questions starts gathering my brain.

"Are you alright?" Stella asked from behind, I flinched and got off my thoughts "Oh! Yes, yes I am" I said while giving her a small smile, Stella tilted her head and sat down beside me "Just an hour ago you have faith of my sister to come back but now you are getting worried" Stella replied.

I bite my bottom lip then look out of the window again, the sound of the rain is peaceful "She always been a good friend to me, even though the King told us to not talk to each other but she look for a way to talk to me" I said while smiling.

Stella nodded her head and chuckled softly "She's always the active person, even people from this village dont like her activeness and always the happy person. I'm so happy that she found a friend who accepted her" Stella said while smiling at me.

Smiling back at her then got curious of her and Jessica "So, are you and Jessica live alone?" I asks, Stella shook her head "Actually, our adopted mother is in the other kingdom far away from here to live there for a while and sell food to make coins" Stella said.

I nodded my head, i remember Jessica mentioned of her true mother who died. "she come here often?" I asked again and Stella think for a while "I saw her last 3 months ago" she replied sadly, I looked down "Atleast you have a mother who took care of you both" I said, cheering her up.

Stella furrowed her brows "Do you have a mother?" She asks, I shook my head while looking down "I am abandoned" I said lowly, stella looked surprised but then she slowly gave me a warmly hug.

"It's okay, Atleast you have someone beside you now" She said, I smiled and nodded "I have 4 friends now, Thank you, stella" I said with a smile, Stella nods her head and smiled back "I'm always here" she said.

Smiling happily then pulling away from the hug, Stella looked down at my dress "I just saw your dress clearly now, why are you wearing a wedding dress?" She asks, I bit my lip and look down at my gown.

Looking around and thinking for reasons "Ah, this one? I just saw this old wedding dress so I decided to wear it" I said, i dont know why I lied but I dont think im good at it. Stella nodded "Is it? Oh, let me get you some dress to wear. Its getting cold" she said before standing up, I nodded and looked out again to the window.

Thomas Pov

Riding my horse as it ran so fast with my army behind me, I need to find Evelyn. I've been waiting last night to have and claim her as mine and what did she do? She ran away. Oh, she'll just taste of how it is not right to run away from me.

I'll search everywhere and I will never stop till I find her, I would search to the bottom of the ocean or the top of the world to find Evelyn. And when I find her, oh she'll see.

I raised my hand below my shoulder, stopping my army behind as I also stopped and looked around the village. "Commander Jack!" I called him out and Jack stopped his horse beside me "Sire?" Looking around again to familiarize the village.

"Is this the zhestroit village?" I asked and Jack nodded "Yes, sire" I hummed in response before turning my horse around to face my armies "Search every houses and find my Queen! Dont let anyone stop you and if someone does" I paused for a second before continuing "Kill them" I said, they all screamed out loudly before their horses they're on started to ran towards the village "Find the Queen!"

I turned my horse around again and watched them breaking into every houses doors, screams from the inside of the house and groaning in pain left from the people's lips. I saw commander Jack who looked pale "You cared, commander?" I asks while watching him carefully.