Chapter 27

Evelyn's Pov

I was taking a walk along the river when I found Thomas shadow from afar, I closed my eyes slightly to see clearly but the fogs aren't letting me so I ran to the other side "Thomas!"

I saw him look to my side and he furrowed his brows, I keep smiling while running to his side but then Thomas turned around and a big fire ball was flying on the sky to the force when i realized it's aiming at Thomas, I widened my eyes "Thomas no!" I yelled but the fire ball hit him.

I gasped and opened my eyes widely while sitting up, breathing heavily. I held my chest and it's beating so fast, oh my, why did I dream about that? Where is Thomas? Maybe it's a sign. I quickly stood up from the bed and ran from the room.

I quickly ran through the halls as I arrived infront of Thomas chamber, opening the door quickly and looked around to see no one. I heard a small 'oh' voice, I turned around and found a servant entering the room behind me "oh, Your Majesty, Good morning" She said while bowing slightly.

Turning around and watched her "Where is Thomas?" I asked, The servant kept looking down as a respect while answering "The king left early this morning along with his armies to go to the battle, hasn't he told you?" She asked confusely, I shake my head "He did, when did he left?" I asked back quickly.

The servant looked the small clock placed on the night stand "He ate his breakfast at 2 in the morning" She replied, I nodded. I slept 12 in the midnight. Why did he left so early? "Thank you" I replied before walking back to my room.

Walking to the balcony as I watched the village and the sky, sighing "Why do you have to leave when my heart is starting to beat and answer for you?" I asked through the air while ruffling my hair in frustration. Please come back, Thomas.

Thomas Pov

We were getting ready, in a minute the war will start. "Sire, we're ready now" the general said, I nodded before Turning around to face my armies "Mens! We are more stronger than our enemies! Have faith and stay strong for our Kingdom, Fight for your love ones!" I yelled for all of them to hear.

My armies shouted with their tough voice "We must fight for our Kingdom! For our love ones!" I yelled again, They all shouted back "In this day, we fight!" I yelled once again before turning to the enemies who were getting ready as we do.

"Bow mens show up!" I yelled and all the bow mens start to do the first move "Wait for it" I said while watching the enemies carefully then they started to run towards us while screaming, I dropped my hand "Fire!" I screamed and the arrows start to released and aiming it right at them.

Some of them keeps on running until they are almost right at us "Mens draw swords!" I yelled and my mens starts to draw their swords together "Attack!" That's when we all yelled loudly before running to the enemies.

One of them tries to stab me, I shielded myself and sliced his neck with my quick hand and he groaned in pain as he fell down, I force my sword into the other man's stomach and then I quickly ducked as another man tried to swing his sword but I avoided it and quickly sliced his neck.

We grew stronger everyday, I keep an eye whoever is behind me or try to attack me. My mens and my enemies roared the whole place as they killed each other, I helped my man up and started to raise my hand "Arrows Aim, Fire!" I shouted then the arrows were released, many of them died.

We continued, they may be too many but we are stronger. I blocked his sword from touching my skin and I pushed him with force as I raised my sword and cutted his head off, Running to the side as I keep fighting with my mens beside me.

When we thought everything was going perfect, I still keep on focusing to fight. Jumping on the rock and quickly swing my sword around, mens i've hit groaned in pained. I forced my sword into their stomach and starts to pull my sword out before blocking the other sword from hitting me.

Suddenly while I was fighting, focusing my feet as I sliced his neck. I heard my mens shouted from behind "Look out!" I looked up to the sky as a big fire ball falling to our way "Take cover mens!" I yelled before the big fire ball hits my mens and I, I fell to the ground as I groaned in pain. That One name in my mind, Evelyn.

Evelyn's Pov

Smiling as I sipped the tea, nodding my head "I tried to make the best tea ever but taste this please" Anne said while giving me the cup, I looked at her and took the cup gently "I dont want to taste this like the saltless egg you made, okay?" I asked while looking at her suspiciously.

Anne laughed loudly, Carl chuckled "I helped her made it too, trust her" Carl said, I hummed and started to sipped the tea. Anne looked at me hopefully and Carl too, I widened my eyes and started to cough. Anne gasped and held my back "Are you okay! Do you need water? Carl water!" Anne said quickly.

Carl nodded and stood up quickly as he brought a glass of water but his hands were shaking so the glass fell on the ground, Anne gasped and stood up before hitting Carl's arms while Carl flinched in surprise "what have you done, you idiot!" Anne scolded him, Carl rushed to get another water but he again dropped it on the ground, the glass fell too.

Anne began to groaned at Carl's idiotness, Carl bit his lip while looking down "sorry!" He said, Anne walked out and took another glass of water as she hand it to me while caressing my back "Are you okay? Tell me how's my tea?" Anne asked while looking at me with wide eyes.

I looked at her and covered her face with my hand, Anne groaned and pulled my hand away "Be honest!" She said quickly, I glared at her "I should be honest with you" I said softly, Anne nodded while moving closer to me for answers "It's too sweet and I can taste the salt!" I said loudly, making Anne to move back and flinch at my voice.

Anne scratched her neck "It's not that bad- wait there's salt?" She asked while turning around as she glared at Carl who quickly jump to her look and he moved back cautiously "Did you put salt in it?" She asks while stepping closer to Carl, Carl moved away "What are you talking about?" He asked while looking around.

Anne stepped more closer to him while glaring at him "Did you?" She asked again, this time Carl answered while still moving away "I helped you put the sugar in it but the salt is also white and I swear I didn't kno!-" Anne cutted his sentence off by chocking him as she shouted "You bad luck stupid duck froggy thick face!!" She shouted, Carl cried out and tries stopping her "I'm a good guy!" He shouted back, I stood up and quickly pulled Anne away from Carl "Stop you two love birds!" I shouted.

She then tries to fly out, I widened my eyes "You monkey!" Anne yelled, Carl quickly hid behind the wall "Anne come on!" I said loudly for her to hear as she keep screaming, Carl triggered her as he sticked his tongue out and that's when Anne breaked free from my arms, I widened my eyes at her sudden strength "You creature!" Anne yelled as she ran to Carl who quickly ran outside the room, I gasped and ran to the doorway to see Anne flew from the air and does her flying kick, making her feet kicked Carl's head.

I widened my eyes, these two love birds aren't stopping! They surely will have a annoying kid in the future, running to Anne as she kept pulling Carl's ear that turned red. I laughed at my sight and held Anne away from him "I'll control the jungle inside of my friend, yes!" I said to the servants passing by as they looked at Anne with a weird face.

While dragging Anne with me inside the room, I grew tired. Gosh! When will their quarrel ends? I suddenly thought of Thomas. I wanna see Thomas now, where is he? Is he okay? I'm worried about him..