XII:Weddings

Edited

...BOOM

A big crashing sound of glass startled all of us causing everyone in the clearing to turned around and the preach stopped talking.

I was worried that something went wrong and that's when my gaze settled on my five year old cousin that was standing infront of a broken glass cup.

She looked up and directed her gaze to me and said "opps" her eyes round and big started to fill up with tears until I smile and winked at her.

"It's okay sweetheart."

Damn, that girl is going to be a heartbreaker.

Anna ,my aunt, went over to her and looked at me and Ian apologetically , "sorry she tends to do that" she said as she picked up Lilly setting her on her hip

"It's okay auntie "

After that everything went normally and quietly, and soon we were pronounced husband and wife.

"You may-" the preach didn't get to finish his sentence since Ians lips were already on mine, kissing me hungrily but tenderly at the same time, well, he has been deprived of my kisses for a couple of days...

I smiled into the kiss as our guests whistled and clapped, followed by a lot of laughs for what we did next.

Guess what we did next!

If you guessed that he picked me up and twirled me while I giggled,Your absolutely and utterly right.

Not!

We kissed some more but gave the whistlers and "woo"ers the middle finger

And the best part we'll have pictures and videos of this whole day.

In the werewolf kingdom, it's customary for the Alpha and Luna to run with the pack after the big kiss, and so as soon as we pulled away pack members started phasing and howling in happiness and celebration, for their alpha has finally made his luna official.

Unfortunately, I'll have to rip my wedding dress into shreds, fortunately my sister never gave me a dress that wasn't beautiful, so I'm not worried for this important day.

After running around the packs perimeter of our pack and letting the pack members in wolf form rub themselves on me, meaning they're accepting me as their luna, it was time to go back for the reception.

And while others had to take their time in getting dressed again I only needed to phase back into my human form.