Chapter II: First day

_ Edited_

It's a known fact that I love my sleep deeply, also that I'm ready to kill anyone and everyone who dare to separate me from my true love.

So, naturally, when I'm woken up by the ringing of my phone on the very first day of school I will curse whoever dares to call to the very depth of hell.

"Who the fuck are you? Do you have a death wish? And what is the time for the love of Oreo?" I asked not even opening my eyes.

" well, good morning to you too, I'm Ace, and in California it must be 6:30, and calling you at this time, I think i do have a death wish, but we're thousands of miles away, so you can't do a thing to me, now get the fuck up and get dressed you lazy arse" he said making me frown

" bu-but it's too early " i said as I opened my eyes and stretched like a cat.

" yeah whatever, call me when you're done" he said and i could hear the smirk in his voice, he knew that he woke me up.

I shook my head with a smile on my face, how i miss that doof already.
"I'm so gonna get you next time i see you" i said as i sat up from my bed not daring to look at my mirror slide doors.

"Lets hope that's not in a long time." He said with another chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and stood up going to my bathroom first.

"Anyway, now that you woke me up I need to get ready for hell." I said with a small cry at the end.

I heard some shouting in the background and then a loud thud followed by a small cry from Ace making me raise my eyebrows.

"Shit!! Alex I'll talk to you later, Mum just found out i broke another one of her Vases." He said making me laugh and bid goodbye before ending the call.

I love that mum and dad renovated my bathroom about three month ago after they got the news of me coming back.

My bathroom has never been one of those extra big bathrooms but i still had privacy and never had to go in after dad or Jer went into the bathroom.

I placed my phone on the space next to the sink before I dared to look in the mirror knowing the outcome would be a broken phone if it stayed in my hand

And as I looked in the mirror and let out a small scream as my eyes widened at how bad i look, I didn't forget the moon Goddess for the sound proof walls or the rest would have barged into my bathroom already and most probably got a heart attach.

My hair resembled a birds nest, drool lines went down the corners of my mouth, those yellow sticky things were all around my lashes, my skin was pale AF and I looked like I've just came from the underground.