Chapter Five

>a breakfast restaurant

"I'm telling you Zu. One minute he likes me, next, he's calling me Demon like he hates me. Why his sexy ass keep playing with my emotions?" Angel pointed her folk at me.

"I don't know why he's like that Angel. I wish he wouldn't." I sighed.

"I mean, is it me?"

"Angel you literally stalked him, harassed him, and tried to break into his house once. He is scared of you." I laughed at her.

"Yeah so? We had sexual intercourse, and trust me when I say it was thee best." She fanned herself.

Sexual Intercourse?

"I did not need to know that." I scrunched up my face.

Hoe that's my cousin.

"Yeah it was almost too big but I took it like a champ, you hear me?"

I just mugged and gagged on my food, instantly losing my appetite.

"I haven't talked to him in a couple of days. Not since the that night." She pouted.

That night.

Bryson 😍
Looking forward to our date.
11:32 am

Neither can I. Call you later?
Delivered

"Are you listening to me? Who got you smiling like that?"

"Remember Bryson? Kind of started texting him since that night to. He's taking me out."

"You sure Brains gonna like that?" She wigged her eyebrows.

"We have nothing going on. His rude ass."

"Not the way he was staring at you the other night when y'all walked out that room." She laughed.

"One minute he's rude as hell, then you think he'd be on the verge of being nice. Then it's a slap to the face, cause his rude ass is back."

"If you say so." She smiled.

"You really spoke them up." I sighed.

Dash💨👫🏽
what yo fat ass eatin? I see you eatin at a restaurant. we finna slide.
11:35am

We?
11:36am

Dash💨👫🏽
The gang. demon wit you?
11:37am

Yes, Angel is with me. Please be nice to her.
11:40am

Dash💨👫🏽
That's my lil demon seed. I got her🥳
11:41am

Idiot. He finna play with her feelings.

I looked up, and she was staring all in my face.

"What?"