Chapter Eleven

excuse mistakes

"Ahh, what happened?" I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust myself in the hospital bed

Hospital Bed? Hospital?

How tf I get here?

"Bout time. My ass been hurting in this seat since we got here." I heard Mikko's mouth, followed by an "ow" because he got hit in the head.

Thank you, to whoever.

That whoever, being Corey.

"How you feeling?" Dash came over to me grabbing my hand and sitting next to me.

I hope he ain't tell my momma nem.

"What happened?" I looked up at him. I noticed Mikko sitting with Corey on my left, Dash next to me, Angel wasn't here, and Jonathan was standing in the corner with his eyes on me.

His mean mug is sexy ash.

Always mad at the world.

"Well, obviously.. you got hit. Same time as me. That grazed bullet that caught me must've went through you." Mikko said.

"You'll live tho baby. We really meant to be. Bonnie and Clyde for life. Forever. Yessirrr." He continued, and winked at me.

Dumbass.

"Glad you ok." Corey looked over at me.

Jonathan hasn't said a word, and normally Corey's the quiet one. He hasn't stopped staring at me either.

Who needs to get their eyeballs stomped now?

"Zuri!" I looked over to the door, watching Angel come in.

"I am so happy that you're alright. I can't believe this happened to you. Im so sorry." She rushed over to the bed trying her best not to hurt me while hugging me.

"Dr. O'Malley said you'll be just fine! You just need some rest, and have to stay a couple of days."

Holy shit. I really got shot.

I'm the shit. Add it to my resume.

"Aye, Angellic. Dr. O'Bryan got a little crush on you don't it?" Mikko smiled over at her.

He actually might. Or he's just friendly.

"Pshh, boy no." She brushed it off and smiled at him.

"He do?" Dash asked her. She smiled at him and still shook her head no.

"Anyway, you'll have to change your bandages every couple of hours, but everything else is fine." She keep talking.

"You want some food? Something to drink?"

"Angel. You're treating me like I'm one of your patients." I laughed a little at her.