Chapter Seven

єχ¢υѕє мιѕтαкєѕ

>still at the party

>still at the party

I should go over there and snatch them both up.

"Zuri?"

"Zuri?"

"ZURI." I heard.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"You okay? You've been zoned out since you left the bedroom." Bryson looked at me.

"Y—yeah, I'm fine. Thank you for the drink. You want to dance?" I asked him, while trying my best to take my attention away from Lying ass and his roach.

"I don't dance much, but with you..I will." He smirked at me.

Smooth love.

I grabbed his hand and we walked right beside him and roach girl. She was trying to hard, while he just stood still. He ended up grabbing on her, while glancing over at me.

Say less.

Dash's dj quickly changed the song to "Ayy Ladies", and now it was time to put on a show. As much as I danced, my dress would rise and Bryson started to get "handsy".

I never said I didn't like it though.

I could feel eyes on me, but at this point I didn't even care.

"I like this." Bryson whispered in my ear, while he held onto my waist when I finally put my back against his chest. I quickly glanced at Bones and he was already burning a hole in my face.

Oops. Sorry.

"Hell no!" Mikko yelled loudly.

"I'm finna shut this bitch down." He continued, while everybody looked at him crazy, for his outburst.

"Get it bestie!" Angel hyped up, while Dash look disgusted. Corey nodded his head, and mean ass mugged.

Like always.

I was now burning up and out of breath.

I gotta take my fat ass to the gym.

My chest got hotter when I looked at Bones whispering in the girl's ear, while she smiled brightly. She turned around rubbing all over his chest, while he rubbed on her ass. He looked at me and winked. I quickly left, leaving Bryson standing there in the middle of the floor.

 I quickly left, leaving Bryson standing there in the middle of the floor