Chapter Nine

"Right th—there

"Right th—there. That's it."

"Pl—Please. don't stop."

I wish she'd stfu.

"Harder."

She got one more time to speak, before I crush her windpipe.

"Ah.. I can't.. I can't." She yelled.

"Take it and shut tf up son." I squeeze her neck harder, but it seemed like she was enjoying that shit.

She tried her best to smirk, but I already knew that shit hurt.

Good.

I pulled out, leaving her on the bed before going to the bathroom, disposing the rubber the right way.

Every since I met Olivia, I've been drawn to her or attracted to her in some way. Every since the night at the party.

She wasn't the one who really held my attention, but she was my other focus point that night too.

She was also a distraction.

But, a good distraction, because I've actually given her the time of day, and I don't normally do that shit.

"Where'd you run off to?" She smiled at me, coming out the bathroom.

I've been in there fa 30 mins and she still in the same spot.

"Shower."

"I could've joined you." She tried to rub my cheek, but I caught her hand before she could.

"Maybe next time." I brushed her off.

Not. But then again, maybe.

"What's yo plans for today?" I put on my chains that hung on my neck, pinky ring, and diamond bracelet.

"I have classes, wo—"

I do not gaf.

"Sounds dope. I ordered you a uber. Should be here ina few."

Shit, it was the least I could do.

"And, here I thought you liked me." She shook her head, and cleaned herself up.

Now what makes you think that?