Chapter Twenty-Eight

not long, but necessary.❤️

Oh Lord

Oh Lord.

Not again.

Back in the hospital but not because I'm working, no, but because of my trauma!

My head is killing me.

And this bed is so uncomfortable.

I feel so bad for my patients.

This shit is wack.

If I'm not here because of my head, then it sure as hell will be for my back or ass.

This bed really is bad.

"Zu?" I looked over to the voice.

He was sitting in the corner of the room, with his head leaning over onto his propped up hand.

"How you feel?" He simply asked.

"My head hurts." I rasped out.

"Yeah. It'll get better. You got a slight concussion. They gone discharge you soon." He spoke low.

Something's wrong.

"Is that all?" I looked at him.

"Yeah. That doctor nigga Omarion finna come in and speak to you. Wright left not too long ago, and Dash and Angel getting food downstairs fa you." He continued to sound low.

"What is it?" I ignored what he said, but I did hear him.

"What you mean?" He looked at me confused.

"Something's wrong."

"Yeah, you back in the hospital. That's what." He sighed and shook his head.

He sat up up in the seat, staring at me.

Funny.

He never wanted me to stare at him, and now that's all he does to me.

Funny how things change.

"Is that the only thing?" I sat up a little bit.

"What you getting at Zuri?" He huffed.

"What else is it?"

"I just told you." He said, clearly getting annoyed.

I could see on his face and tell by his body language that it was something much more than me being here.

"Mik—"

He was about to speak but Dash and Angel came in the room.

"Zuri! How you feeling?" Angel rushed over to her.

"I'm fine. Just a headache really." I said to her, but looked back at Jonathan.

Him and Dash was having a staring contest, and I want and need to know what the hell happened!