six

MESS IT UP
ACT SIX! - ' rediscovery '
date - 30 / 08 / 2022

GRACIE LAY SOUNDLESSLY NEXT TO daisy, her head resting comfortably in the nape of her neck

the silence was comfortable, both girls merely basking in one another's presence after being deprived of it for so long.

gracie traced her fingertips tenderly along daisy's torso, ever so slightly hinting the hem of her tank top up to gracefully caress her fingers across the base of her ribcage, refamiliarizing herself with daisy's body.

gracie's hair tickled daisy's cheek, shifting slightly as she attempted to somehow curl deeper into the girl. that was one thing about gracie, she had daisy wrapped around her finger like nobody else. even after everything she had put daisy through, they both knew deep down she was putty in her hands.

daisy's hands snaked around gracie's waist, attempting to pull her closer. gracie chuckles softly, pressing soft kisses down daisy's jawline as she hummed something, threading her fingers through gracie's copper hair.

gracie pulled away momentarily, thumb brushing against daisy's face as they remained inches apart.

she leant forward again, this time connecting their lips. daisy's lips felt like a drug, cherry-flavoured and intoxicating. she had been withdrawing for months, and now that she finally had to ability to do it again, she was determined to never stop.

they broke away briefly as daisy panted, lungs burning from the lack of oxygen.

gracie used this as an opportunity to swing her leg over daisy's body, sitting comfortably on her hips as she leant down and kissed her again, daisy's fingers travelling upward and getting caught in gracie's hair.

daisy's body went plaint under gracie's, subconsciously giving herself up to the brunette hovering above her, her fingertips tugging at gracie's hair.

it seemed that everything caught up to her at once, and she tensed, not reciprocating the kiss momentarily.

gracie pulled away, concerned. "are you okay?" she asks softly, eyebrows slightly furrowed as she remained inches away from daisy. her fingers tenderly trailed down her cheek, a look of worry evident on her face as she awaited an answer.

daisy just nods, clearing her throat. gracie cocks her head slightly to the side, dubious.

there was silence for a few moments.

"you're scared," gracie whispers. daisy tilts her head quizzically, her voice coming out soft. "what?"

"you're scared. i know." gracie repeated, hands splayed against daisy's collarbones.

gracie leant down, pressing soft kisses down daisy's neck as she subconsciously hummed contently, tension from the conversation fading as her eyes half-closed with a hooded look of satisfaction, though the confusion still lingered in the air.