eighteen

tw - domestic abuse, sexual abuse

MESS IT UP
ACT EIGHTEEN! - ' safe '
date - 03 / 20-22 / 2023

IMDB just uploaded a video: Daisy Ryder Answers Fan Questions | Extended Interview

"HI, MY NAME IS daisy ryder and today i am here with the lovely IMDB to answer some fan questions!" daisy introduced herself to the camera, waving both her hands and giving a wide, cheesy smile

the first question flashed on the screen a few feet from where she was seated, reading 'do you have a favourite director to work with?'.

"i would definitely have to say greta gerwig. when i was working on lady bird it was my first time working with someone as big as her in the film world and i was just absolutely petrified, but she could not have been kinder throughout the whole process. since i worked all throughout lady bird and then basically right after when i was jo in her production of little women, we formed a pretty strong bond. in a way she watched me grow from being a little tiny 14 year old first auditioning for lady bird to being 18 when little women finally wrapped." she responded, grinning as she spoke about the woman she had come to love in the same way she would love an aunt.

a new question flashed on the screen. 'any upcoming projects?' in dark, bold lettering.

"i have a few very special modelling projects coming up that i am so beyond excited for," she paused momentarily. "i can't really say that much about them but just know it's going to be amazing," she singsonged, before thinking back to acting. "acting wise- i may or may not be starring in a certain music video for a certain blonde haired singer, who knows." she shrugs sheepishly with a grin plastered on her face, hinting at the biggest thing she had been beginning to work on recently. "but i can't say much! you will just have to wait and see." she finishes, the camera crew giving her a thumbs up as a new question flashes on the screen.

'what is the most intimidating person you've ever worked with?' flashed on the screen, daisy coming up with her answer immediately.

"taylor swift for sure. it was just absolutely crazy- playing younger her in the all too well short film and just getting to interact with this woman i looked up to so much when i was a kid was so freaky. i love her to death now though of course." she lets out a laugh, brushing some of her blonde hair out of her face as the interview continues on.