01

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Zeus~

.....~Zeus~.....

"Ariel wake up we have a council meeting in like half an hour?"Percy said waking the sleeping girl up.she jumped out of bed wide eyed "shit shit shit! Why don't you wake me up earlier seaweed brain"

"Well I did try princess but you told me to go and find the lost city of Atlantis"
Ariel was being called into Olympus to do her
diplomatic duties as the ambassador for camp half blood as well as Percy

She is the powerful, yet reckless, and bad tempered,Demi god daughter of Zeus,god of Thunder and lightning,as well as law and order.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Once she and Percy arrived they were met with the face of Ares god of war and battle.
"Sister"he said shortly
"Brother"she said back as Percy could feel the tension between the two.

Ariel was the first to brake the silence "I'm surprised you haven't faded from
embarrassment yet.Imean the God of War,
being defeated by untrained 12 year olds ! Oh how scandalous." She gave him a
Sarcastic smile as ares glared at Percy.

"Why you little-!"As  they began to brawl the rest of Olympian Council came in, they
just sat back and watched, due to this being a
regular occurrence now for them.

Soon enough Hera and Zeus walked in last,once they saw the two before them and they broke them up with a stern glare.

"She/he started it !"Ariel and Ares
yelled at each other as they pointed a accusing finger at each other.

Right now the Olympian Council were eyeing
the demigoddess and God of War with
amusement.As they were both cut and
bruised up."Ares! How dare you hurt my champion!"The Queen yelled at her son.

"Mother I am your son you should be on my side" He stated shocked at the words that's left his mothers mouth back at her.
"And yet Ariel is my favorite." she said blankly.
"Our"Zeus muttered to Hera 'quietly'

"You both have 5 minutes to clean your self up so we can start the meeting, persues please help Ariel clean up"Zeus said before he and Hera took their seats

With that the of them left the council room.
Once they returned they took their sheets next to their father's
"Okay let's cut to the chase why have me and Percy been called here." She said her emerald eyes darkening as she felt the tension shift in the room as the gods and goddesses of Olympus looked at one another.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"No."she said before standing up ready to leave
Only for Percy to grab her wrist stopping her from going any further "just listen to what they have to say princess" and to they councils surprise she nodded and sat down.

Meanwhile the goddess of sexual love and beauty was looking at the two hero's with a knowing look which no one saw.