30

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Calliope~

.....~Calliope~.....

"I'm fine Percy"she said as she git out of his iron grip and rushing into her room as they were all in Percy's room before,she went into the first draw in her bedside table and pulled out a long box that had Nico engraved onto it.

"Here"she said placing it in his lap and she told a seat in Percy's "wow"was all he could muster it was a pitch black wand with a ruby red crystal on the top.

"It-it's beautiful."he said looking up at the two with a rare smile well it wasn't rare around Ariel "ooo where's your dorm"Ariel asked hoping it would be near hers and Percy's
"Well they haven't finished moving all my stuff in and decorating but I would be three door down"he said knowing the other two door where not in use but we're made for two special

"Why not the one next to use?"Ariel asked confused "they already have owners" nico said caring the two to look at each other in confusion not ever seeing people leave or enter the two dorms.

"Anyway they haven't finished my dorm so I'll be staying somewhere else"nico said not really caring "not you can stay in Percy's room it's not like he ever uses it anyway"Ariel said exposing her and Percy.

"I did not want to know that"nico said looking disgusted before disappearing into the shadows and reappearing with his suit cases

"I'll be in my room if you need me"nico said before the door shut.

"So you just outed use.."Percy said looking up at her as she blushed madly "nooo" she said hiding her face in his shoulder

"Now that means we don't have to hide it anymore"he said as Ariel was thinking back to when he asked her oust and couldn't help but fall more and more for the idiot she's leaning on.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Hey"Ariel said walking out only in Percy's shirt "morning princess....nice top" Percy said as Nico looked up at the two in disgust "hey can you two be quiet please like you know some people actually want to sleep at night" nico said causing Ariel to blush as red as a ruby.

"Aww look at the little princess she's blushing" Percy said as Nico pretended to throw up and walked put boy before saying "make sure to use protection I am way to young to be a uncle"

"Awww death breath you think of me as your brother"Percy said smirking at Ariel in victory "no!?"nico said in disgust as Ariel looked up at Percy with the same look Percy gave her "neeks you know your brother"Ariel said smiling at the buy and Nico gave her a rare one back before going o his room to message his boyfriend.

You see Ariel and Percy were in composition to see who Nico's favourite was by asking him questions like this and so far Ariel was winning but the score was 8:13