03

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Poseidon~

.....~Poseidon~.....

Percy must have fallen asleep as he woke up after a hours, rubbing his
eyes he turned to see Ariel was
also asleep while hugging her stuffed Dinosaur 🦖  she smuggled on board.

He still wonder  how in hell they are
the most powerful demigods, of their
generation.

Looking out the window into the blue sea, it
reminded him of his quest with Annabeth Grover and Ariel.

Annabeth.

Percy  was heart broken when
Annabeth left him for a daughter of Apollo
but he understood,he was happy for
her finding herself.
"Perc?"
He looked down to see Ariel awake and
yawing.

"Gimmie your hoodie? " She pouted like a child. He practically had no cloths as they were all in Ariel's wardrobes.she flashes a smile at the boy before putting it on.

"I'm kinda hungry we're neeks when I wanna steal his food"she pouted at the boy above her who only laughter at the antics.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Ariel keepy on yawning for the forest of the flight "princess if your tired then sleep"Percy said looking at the half asleep girl in his shoulder.

"Can't sleep"she said with her eyes shut and a tired voice "why not"he asked as being her to place her in the bed.
"He'll be there"she said and Percy laid next to her.
"Who will be there"
"Luke.."and with that she was a sleep leaving Percy with alone with his thoughts.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Princess were here"he said shaking her awake.
"Mmm"was the only reply he got from her

As the two of them made they way inside of Diagon Alley to
Gringotts with confidence they didn't replies they where hand in hand.They could
feel many stares and whispers directed at
them. For the bystander they were mesmerised by they beauty, and the immense power practically radiating off of the two Demi-gods them with each step they took the power got more insufferable.

"Oh my merlin they are absolutely gorgeous"
"Just Look at their eyes! Emerald green! Oceanic sea green!"

"I think I may have to question my sexuality"
"How can somebody be so pretty and handsome at the same time.!?"
Ariel smiled at the affect she and Percy had on the surrounding people.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Once the two arrived almost immediately all of the goblins felt the immense power radiating off of the two Demi-gods and rushed over to great them.
+
At the entrance the goblins bowed and
greeted them with the highest known respect
of the goblin nation.

"As the high ambassador for the Great Goblins Nation, we give out outmost welcome to the Prince of
The Oceanic Realm, Princess of The Sky
Realm also known as the God Killer." They spoke saying the last two parts in Greek.

All the surrounding people were shocked as the prideful goblins normally showed no respect for anyone.

The Goblin Nation respect very few, but the two Demi-gods were the expectation, they are hailed at heroes, throughout the other mythological world and creatures.