27

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Hyperion~

.....~Hyperion~.....

"Alright were is she" Nico said from behind the group scaring them  "death breath what are you doing here" Percy said to the younger Demi-god "simple Ariel called for me to help her" he said looking around the room and seeing the headmasters dead body "how did you get here Nico" Percy asked agin confused at the boys sudden appearance.

"Well I shadow traveled here when I felt Ariel's distress call .... now what are we doing just standing around people let's get a move on" Nico said clapping his hands together as he made his way into the tunnel "Nico wait ... we heard something ... we heard a scream so we don't know if she's hurt ... or worst" Percy said looking at the now enraged boy unfounded of him

"Well I hope for their sake that's their screams not hers because of it is May hades help them when I get my hands on them" Nico said as two twin blades appeared in his hands as he disappeared once again into the shadows

"Well let's hope none of use ever hurt Ariel cuz u wouldn't want him coming after me" Apollo said trying to lighten the mood but when Artemis send him a look he immediately stoped talking and followed Athena and ares into the cave as Percy was left behind in the full office mentally preparing him self for what he might find.

And then he pulled out a small black box opening he was the ring he was planning on giving to Ariel once he finally asked her to be his. "May the gods be with use all" and with that being said he dissented into the cave with the bookshelf closing once he step through.

"Come on guys I think she's thought here"Artemis said but then they came to a fork in the rode "ummm which way should we go?"Percy asked the gods just as Nico appeared once again "we should go through the middle look it's her bracelet"Nico said going to pick up the bracelet that lay in the dirty floor "okay enough dilly dallying we need to find her now" Athena said looking at the group before walking ahead of the group.

"Percy !"they heard her scream and they ran towards the screams and all stopped once they reached a door when Nico and Percy kicked it down and walked into the room.

Percy and Nico where the first to enter and grew enraged at the sight before them .....

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.
Okay this is the shortest chapter I've written I just wanted to leave you on a Cliff  hanger
:)