23

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

~Hephaestus~

.....~Hephaestus~.....

"I called you a terrorist" Umbitch said glaring at the two in aware of the others slowly backing away from the two affrayed of the magic they hold. "Miss I think that you may ne-" Hermione started but failed miserably at it as umbitch cut her off.

"Miss granger you have no right to speck on the current situation"she said before looking at Ariel.

"Call your parent immediately I shall have you expelled" she said again not noticing the looks everyone gave her.

"Okay have it your way" she said as Percy handed her,her phone as she began to call her farther.even though Percy tried to talk her out of it but she just chose to ignore him.

"Hello dad" she said as Percy's eyes widened hearing her utter them words.
"Hello princess what's wrong?"he said knowing that something must be wrong for her to call.

"I need you to come here alone mum would freak out ..."she said as lily potter entered the room and upon hearing those words was confused.

"I'll be there soon sweetheart..."and with that he hung up leaving Lily and James confused as to what happened. "We will be leaving I feel sorry for you"ariel said as she and Percy exited the room.

Once they left they could here the thunder and lightning strike in the room. "What did you do..." they soon left after.

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"What do you want to do Perc"she said jumping on his bed. "I don't mind princess it's your choice" he mumbled into the crock of her neck "come on I want you to meet someone" she said grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from their room.

"Princess where are we going and who are you wanting me to meet"he said letting her pull him some more but she chose to ignore his request as they entered the Room of
Requirement "is this where you went when I was asleep princess" he said rapping his arms around her waist "I don't think your friends here love"he said looking around to see if anyone was around. She picked up the diadem and placed it in her neck and grabbed Percy's hand as they appeared in the same field as the time before.

"Your actually back ...... and you brought company" Tom said as her looked Percy up and down "I was bored and wanted Percy to meet you" She responded as he gave a frown.

"Okay..."he said simply already not likening the boy but the feeling of dislike was mutual as Percy didn't seem to like him either. "Okay we'll this defiantly ain't awkward ..."she said laughing at the looks in their faces "well Percy meet Tom.....Tom meet Percy"