ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was walking towards the kitchen, when I ran into Dean. I scoffed, rolling my eyes, before pushing past him. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed two mugs, making some hot chocolate for myself, and Jack.

Once the hot chocolate was done, I added a few mini marshmallows, before making my way to Jack's room. I used my foot to knock on the door, before pushing it open, shutting it behind me. Jack was sitting on his bed with headphones around his neck, while he was watching something on his computer.

He looked up at me with a small smile, a hit of sadness in his eyes. I tilted my head in confusion, as I handed him his mug. "Jack...what's wrong?" I asked, sitting next to him on his bed, and placing my mug on his night stand.

"I...I overheard you guys last night." He mumbled, focusing on the melting marshmallows in his hot chocolate. I sighed, placing a comforting hand on his arm. He looked up at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry." He said, sadness laced in his voice.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked. "It's my fault you guys were arguing." He said. I shook my head. "No, Jack. Dean is the reason we were arguing. It wasn't your fault." I reassured. I noticed that Jack wasn't convinced so I decided to change the subject.

"Clone Wars?" I asked, looking at the computer screen. Jack's frown slowly turned into a smile, as he turned his attention to the screen. He nodded, resuming the movie. I smiled, cuddling into his side, to see the screen better. He then wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer. I smiled at his gesture. That's when someone knocked on the door.

"Jack?" Sam asked, before walking in. "Hey." Sam said, then he noticed me. "Ember? Thought you were avoiding everyone?" Sam asked. "Nope, just Dean." I said, noting looking away from the computer. Sam looked at the computer, to see what we were watching.

"Clone Wars?" he asked, walking over, to stand next to the bed. "The computer said I'd like it. I do like Ahsoka. Kinda hate Anakin." Jack said, also not looking up from the screen. "Uh...that's probably for the best. Never mind. Um, hey. You remember when I told you what Dean, Ember and I do? Our, uh, day job?" Sam asked.

Jack looked down at me before looking back at the computer. "You kill monsters because you're the good guys." He shrugged. "Right, right. And we've got a case, so..." I sat up, turning to Sam with a confused look. "We do?" I questioned, being ignored.

"Thought you might want to come along." Sam continued. "No." Jack stated. Sam looked at me before looking back at Jack. "Jack, I really think this would be good for you. You know, maybe a change of scenery might-" Jack cut Sam off. "Get my powers working?" he asked.

"Yeah, maybe." Sam sighed. Jack paused the movie looking up at Sam. "So I can be your 'interdimensional can opener'?" he asked. Sam sighed deeply. I turned to Jack with an apologetic look, as I interlocked our hands, him holding on tightly.