ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was walking with Mary when someone informed us that somebody had broken the warding. Mary and I shared a worried look as we ran towards the intruders, along with some of the other men. All the men had their guns pointed at the intruders. "Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're--we're not here to fight. We're just looking for..." We heard one of the intruders say.

They stopped when Mary and I walked up. I saw that it was Castiel, Dean, Gabriel and some random girl. "Mary. Ember." Cas said, catching Dean's attention. "Castiel." I said, running over and hugging him. Mary looked over and saw Dean.

"How did you even find us?" She asked, pulling her eldest son into a hug. I pulled away from Cas turning to Gabriel. "You're Gabriel, right?" I asked. He nodded. "And you're Rowena's granddaughter. She's a very...interesting person, Rowena." He stated with a smirk. "Uh...yeah." I said, confused. "Ignore him." Cas said, rolling his eyes.

I nodded as I turned around to face Dean. I walked over to him pulling him into a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked, as his arms wrapped around my waist. "Yeah, just glad you and Sam are okay." I smiled pulling away. Dean looked down, avoiding my eyes. "Wait..." I looked around not seeing Sam. "Where is Sam?" I asked.

Dean looked back up at me with watery eyes. "No..." I whispered, as a tear fell from Dean's eyes. "No." I shook my head, as my eyes started to water. "I'm sorry...it was a vamp's nest. Sam didn't...he didn't make it." Dean said.

I let my tears fall. Sama nd Dean were like brothers to me. Yes, we had our arguments and disagreements but they were there for me. Even when I was struggling and almost turned on them and killed them, they helped to get on the right path again. Blood or not, they're my family.

We walked back to the camp. "Ember! There you are. I've been loo-" Jack cut himself off when he saw the others with me. He smiled as he looked over the others. Then his smile faltered. "W-where's Sam?" He asked. Castiel stepped forward placing a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Jack. He's...he didn't make it." He said.

***

Cas went on to explain everything. Gabriel was sitting on one of the logs off the side while Mary and Dean were talking. "No, he can't be dead. He can't be dead." Jack mumbled. "Jack, I--" "Couldn't you bring him back?" Jack asked, slapping Castiel's hand off his shoulder. Jack then looked over at Gabriel.

"Why didn't you bring him back?" He aggressively asked. "I'm not strong enough." Gabriel answered. "Jack...If we could've, we would've. I'm so sorry." Castiel said. We then heard the bell at the entrance ding, meaning that someone was entering the camp. Everyone turned their attention towards the entrance, as Sam Winchester walked in.

Jack and I smiled. "Sam." Jack whispered. Before any of us could greet Sam, someone walked after him. My breath hitched in my throat as I saw it was Lucifer. Sam looked down in disappointment. Lucifer looked over at Jack with a smirk. "Hello, son." he said.