ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"How'd the boy do it?" Michael asked. I was chained to a chair, with iron chains, which stopped me from using my powers. "I don't know. Even if I did, I would never tell you." I sneered. "We tried your way fist with the boy, Zachariah. Then we had to switch to my method. So this time, we're not even gonna try yours." Michael said, turning to face the blonde haired angel which I now know is Zachariah.

Michael walked over to me spinning a knife in his hands. "Now, if you don't tell me how the boy did it...things are gonna get messy." He smirked. "Go to hell." I glared. He laughed, before slowly dragging the knife down my arm, but not cutting it.

"Feisty, this is gonna be fun." He laughed, making a small cut on my arm. "Do whatever the hell you want to me. That adorable little knife can't kill me." I smirked, looking down at the knife that is still tracing my arm.

He scoffed. "You're right. What was I thinking." He sarcastically said as he walked over to a crate. "But...this, oh this can kill you." He said, pulling out the blade my father made. My smirk fell as one grew on his face. "H-How?" I asked.

"Well, the Ember from this world...I was the one that killed her. She wouldn't join me. So...I found this blade, and I slowly cut her apart, limb by limb. Oh how she screamed for mercy." Michael laughed. "You're insane." I said, trying not to show how scared I was.

"Now...how'd the boy do it?" He asked, sliding the blade down my cheek. "I already told you, I don't know." I said. "Wrong answer." Michael said, before she slammed the blade into my thigh. I screamed out in pain as he twisted the knife, before leaving it in my leg.

He walked back over to the crate and put on brass knuckles. "And these, well, they were forged from the same material that that blade is made of." He said, as he put them on, balling his hands into fists. He walked over and punched me across the face.

I spit out blood, laughed and turned to face him. "Do your worst, 'cause I'm not telling you shit." I growled. He punched me again, this time cutting my cheek. He spent the next ten minutes beating me, and sometimes he used the knife, but always put it back into my thigh.

I coughed, spitting out more blood, before looking up at Michael. My right eye was swollen shut, my face was bruised and bloody, and I had multiple cuts on my arms and legs. "She's not talking, put her in the cell with the others." Michael demanded.

Two angels unchained me, but then cuffed my hands together with iron cuffs. They then picked me up by my arms dragging me to the cell. I was drained and had no energy. I felt like I could pass out any second, and I wasn't able to hold myself up, which is why I just let them drag me.

They opened the door, throwing me to the floor, then slammed the door, locking it. "Ember!" I heard someone yell, as they ran over to me. The person cuffed my face. I looked up and saw that it was Jack. I coughed up some blood.