ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I can't believe Sam wants me to apologize. I did nothing wrong. All I did was put an ungrateful brat in her place. But then again, he makes a few good points. We did promise Crowley we would look out for her and keep her safe.

I guess a part of me always felt guilting when I yelled at her, but I never noticed until Sam lashed out at me last night. I was trying to get the confidence to go and apologize to Ember. I'm also trying to figure out what to say.

So that's when I decided to get out of bed and get something to eat. I walked over to the cabinet grabbing everything I needed to make a PB&J. I was spreading the strawberry jelly on one of the pieces of bread when Sam walked in.

"Hey." he nodded. "Hey." I repeated. "PB&J for breakfast? Strong work." he said. "Yep." I said in a monotone. "Have you talked to Ember yet?" He asked, as he walked over to the fridge. "Yep." I lied. "Dean." "Sam." I mimicked.

Sam gave me a stern look. I rolled my eyes with a sigh. "I was going to after I eat." Sam nodded. "You want a beer with that?" he asked. "I'm cool?" I questioned. "Come on. Live a little. Here." He said, placing the beer in front of me

"Okay, what's going on here?" I asked, giving my brother a suspicious look. "What do you mean?" he questioned. He then shook his head, looking down at the table in his hands. "Anyway, check this out. I think I found something." He said, showing me the tablet.

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling when someone knocked on my door. Think it was Jack I smiled, standing up, opening the door. "Hey, I thought you wer-" I cut myself off when I saw it was Dean. I tensed up and took a step back.

Dean seemed hurt by the fact I stepped away from him. "Look, I just wanted to uh...you know..." Dean gave me a look as if I should know what he's talking about. I raised an eyebrow. "You know...?" I questioned. Dean sighed looking down at the ground before looking back at me.

"I wanted to say...I'm, uh...I'm sorry." He said, mumbling the last word. "You're what?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He huffed speaking louder. "I'm sorry. A-and I gave Sam the blade and he put it away. I shouldn't have acted the way I did, and for that I am...sorry."

A smile slowly made its way onto my face. "And I promised Crowley I would keep you safe. Plus, I've always seen you as a little sister so I guess I thought I was protecting you but really I was hurting you and threatening you and that's not what your father wanted and that's not ho-" I cut him off by hugging him.

"Oh, okay then." He said, as he hesitantly hugged me back. I pulled away looking up at him with a playful glare. "Just never do it again." he shook his head. "Never." "Good." I smiled. "Now, I'm hungry, so you're gonna have to move it." I said, lightly pushing him back away from my door. "Oh, and Sam and I found a case so it'll just be y0u and Jack here." he said, as we walked towards the kitchen.