ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

𝙴𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The boys were a day out. So I spent that day hiding out in my room. I was terrified to face Jack after what I did. He doesn't feel the same and honestly I'm trying to still figure out why I kissed him.

I mean, I know I care about him and want to protect him from ever getting hurt but, that's because we're friends, best friends...right? But friends don't kiss each other. And don't get me wrong, Jack is attractive and all but...he's...ugh I hate feelings.

I didn't have to worry about getting hungry because I have a stash of food in my nightstand just in case I got into a fight and decided I didn't want to leave the comfort of my bedroom. However, I didn't have a bathroom. So I would always have to try and be quiet and fast, so as to not run into Jack.

***

I was sitting on my bed, knees hugged to my chest as I thought over my...feelings again. "Ugh!" I loudly groaned. I finally after an entire day and a half, that I Ember McLeod have feelings for Jack Kline, the spawn of Satan.

Three knocks sounded at my door. I ignored it thinking it was Jack, I still wasn't ready to face him. "Ember?" I heard Sam say. I got up and opened my door. "You're back." I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah, um...will you come with me? There's someone here and they want to see you." Sam said, as he hugged me back. "Who is it?" I asked, pulling away from the hug. "Just come see for yourself." Sam said, leading me towards the library.

"I don't understand why you couldn't have told me who's here but okay." I mumbled, as we walked into the library. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a familiar face. "C-Cas?" I asked. The trench coated man nodded. I slowly walked over to him. "Is...is it really you?" I questioned, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Hello, Ember. it's really me." I smiled, as I pulled Cas into a tight hug, him wrapping his arms around me just as tight. I pulled away looking up at Cas. "How?" I asked. "Well, that's the question we've been asking." Dean said.

That's when I noticed Dean and Jack were also in the room. I could feel Jack's eyes on me, but I looked anywhere but him. "Jack...did you, uh...did you bring Cas back?" Sam asked. "I don't know. I wanted him back. I...begged for him to come back, but..." Jack trailed off.

"Well, here he is." Dean stated. "Because of me?" Jack questioned. "We don't know. We don't know, Jack. But we--we think maybe." Sam answered. "Thank you, Jack." Cas said. I moved to stand next to Sam as Jack walked over to Cas.

"I missed you so much." He said, hugging Cas. a few seconds later they pulled away. "Sam and Dean tell me you're doing well. Both of you." Cas said, glancing over at me. I nodded, with a fake smile. "I am. I..." A smile grew on Jack's face. "Watch this." He said, turning around to face the table.