Different

"Hades!" Alona ran out of the elevator into the God's arms.

"Hey, look who's finally looking her age." Hades said as he looked at her in her new outfit.

"I don't have the material to make her new shoes but I focused on the outfits first." Cruella said.

"Great, gather up her old stuff once you have enough for a week so we can burn them." Hades said. "I never wanna see those again on her."

"Where's the Shadow Man?" Alona asked.

"He's looking around to see if he needs to order anything else around here." Hades told her as he set Alona down.

"Well I better get back to work, I have tons of fabulous ideas for her." Cruella went back to the elevator.

Alona went to the game room to see Pain and Panic playing ping pong. "You guys are so good at that." Alona said as she watched the ball to back and forth.

"Yeah, it's nice to have a ball instead of an eye to use." Pain said.

"The bounce is so much better." Panic agreed as he hit it as hard as he could making it fly past Pain.

"OW!"

The three looked to see Jafar and Iago who was rubbing his beak.

"You bozos!" Iago yelled at the imps.

"You wanna piece of us bird?!" Pain glared as he and Panic turned into lions.

"Silence all of you!" Jafar demanded. "Where am I? What sorcery is this?!"

"Jaffy!" Hades said as he appeared. "I thought I recognized that voice.''

"Hades, what are we doing here in this..." Jafar looked around. "What is this place?!"

"This is Alona's home, for some reason, we Villians keep appearing here." Hades explained.

"Who?" Iago asked.

Hades looked at Alona and waved her over.

Seeing that this stranger was also a friend of Hades Alona walked over and waved with a smile on her face.

"Her? But she's just a little child." Jafar scoffed.

"Yep, and all this is hers." Hades said. "She's loaded and if you wanna stay here you're gonna have to help out and not mooch off her. Boys watch her for a moment." Hades lead Jafar and Iago to the side and started explaining the story.

"Come on Alona, we'll show you how to play jacks." Pain sat her down and taught her how to play.

"You're kidding!" Iago shouted. "What kind of parents do that?!"

"Her parents." Hades answered.

"And they're gone now?" Jafar asked.

"She killed them." Hades nodded.

"I find it hard to believe that a tiny child can make so much money just by singing and having photos sent." Jafar said.

"You want proof?" Hades asked before he grabbed Alona and took them to the studio. "Hey Cruella! Wanna hear this kid?"

Cruella walked in. "I suppose I can take a break, oh Jafar, what a surprise."

"Hey! You're that crazy chick that tried to turn my feathers into a headband!" Iago shouted.

"Well, you have such lovely feathers." Cruella defended.

"Stop it." Facilier walked in.

"Ah, Shadow Man." Jafar grinned. "You're here too?"