Potion

Alona really does like everyone's company, they are treating her the opposite her parents did. Pain, Panic, and Iago are the most fun she's ever had. Iago is hilarious and always making her giggle and Pain and Panic are great playmates. She wasn't allowed in the game room when her parents were there now they encourage her to come and play with them and teach her new games.

She wasn't very good at ping pong but she was slowly getting better with the video game, and so were the imps. They were learning together. The imps asked Hades to get some kid games for Alona and instead of flaming them Hades actually told them it was a good idea.

Facilier has been coming up with a plan, Jafar was learning from Hades how to adapt to modern stuff and Cruella has been working none stop on making Alona a whole new wardrobe.

Alona has never been happy like she is now. She has people that actually care and listen to her and want to help her. She's still closest to Hades but she makes sure she spends equal time with the others as well. It's like they all have so much to tell her.

"Doesn't she look just darling?" Cruella gushed as Alona was in the new pajamas she made for her.

"Cute, but it's Summer here, won't she get too hot in that?" Hades asked.

"The air conditioning in this place will make her comfortable, plus she loves them." Cruella assured him before tucking the child in.

"Alright, night kid." Hades ruffled her hair before teleporting back to his room.

Each of the villains took turns putting Alona to bed, she listened to each of their sides of their stories staying awake for the whole thing but as soon as they were finished they told her to close her eyes which she did. She was very obedient and that was one of the things they all loved about her.

It's been a couple of days until a new villain finally showed up.

Hades, Jafar, Cruella, and Facilier all came down to see the Evil Queen brushing Alona's hair. "You have the softest hair I've ever felt little one."

"Ah finally!" Facilier exclaimed as he walked over. "I was so hoping you would come soon your majesty."

"The child said there were others here." Evil Queen said.

"I'm not the only woman here anymore." Cruella said before going to the kitchen.

"I am in need of a potion." Facilier explained to the queen.

"What kind of potion?" She asked.

"We don't exactly fit in this world, would you mind helping with that?" Facilier asked.

Evil Queen hummed in thought before nodding. "I think I know of one that can help, but I'll need to gather ingredients."

"Great, anything you need let us know." Hades said.

"Now the child said she'll find me a room." The Evil Queen said.

"Thought you didn't like anyone more beautiful than you." Jafar smirked.

"This child is adorable, not as fairest." The Evil Queen said as Alona took her to the elevator.

The Evil Queen looked around the room. "It will do for now."

During breakfast, the other villains explained how they are all just randomly showing up and they don't know why or how to get back home.

"Well it's no castle but it's close enough." The Evil Queen said. "And in exchanged for all the child's money we just make sure she stays alive?"