Girl's Day Out

Hades was pretty much strangling Gaston. He made some greasy meat and the grease did not agree with Alona's stomach at all. Gaston allowed her to have a taste without thinking on how that would affect her.

Cruella was already washing the shirt Alona threw up on hoping it didn't stain. Maleficent and the Horned King both usually always used their powers for evil but they decided to use them as Alona's healers.

The Horned King was better at healing from the inside so he was able to stop Alona's stomach pain and Maleficent used it to heal scraped knees and other small injuries like that.

Every morning before breakfast Alona would exercise with Gaston and then have swimming lessons with Ursula. If she didn't wake up before breakfast they waited til before supper, but right after breakfast no matter what she was to go to Gothel for lessons.

"So." Gothel sat by her. "What do you know?"

"I know how to sing and walk-in very very high shoes." Alona answered.

"I mean how high can you count and do you at least know your ABCs?" She asked but what shocked her was when Alona shook her head. "You can at least count to three right?"

"No."

"What about one? "Gothel asked challenging her.

"Pain said I won a game yesterday."

Gothel didn't think it was possible but she met someone more clueless than Rapunzel.

After an hour Gothel went down to the other villains who were curious about how Alona's first day of "School" went.

"Oh, my word she is so helpless." Gothel sighed. "I got to teach her everything from scratch, but I did notice something."

"Well then share with the class." Iago pushed.

"She's very creative." Gothel said. "She seems to be able to put words together very well and she can figure out how things work pretty quickly. She also seems to learn best by song. So that will be useful in the future. Honestly, it feels kind of good to be needed."

Alona noticed Facilier was on the laptop and phone a lot talking about money and business, he didn't neglect her though. Every time he was on the phone and he walked past her he would pat her head or give her a wink. Sometimes even tell the other person on the phone to hold on and he would listen to what she had to say. But just because he's busy doesn't mean he doesn't notice things. He would see Alona now and then looking out the window or through the gate in the backyard. A lot of the villains would say she's not ready and maybe she isn't, maybe it was time for an experiment.

"SHE'S NOT READY!!" Hades exploded when Facilier told him his plan.

"Let the girl have fun outside of her old prison." Facilier told him. "It will just be for a couple of hours."

All the villain women came down and got ready to drink the potion, Alona came out behind them dressed in another cute outfit, looking nervous.

"Kid, you don't have to go if you don't want to." Hades told her.

"It's ok." Alona said. "I want all of you happy here."

"Oh, Hades we won't be gone long." Cruella told him.

"Just a little girl time." Ursula nodded.

"Plus we would never let anything happen to her." Evil Queen added.

"We might have become a little soft but we are still ruthless and evil villains." Maleficent reminded him. "Anyone who tries to harm her will die by our hand."