Contracts

"Why him?" Hades groaned the next morning. "Of all the villains to show up next why him?"

Gaston appeared in the mansion in the morning and was pushing literally everything that has buttons. "This is such a strange cabin."

"It's not a cabin you fool." Jafar scoffed.

"He will have to do I'm afraid." Facilier sighed. "We have a meeting in two hours."

Hades sighed and pulled Gaston to where Alona was playing outside. "Look meathead, us grownups have a very important meeting today so either you come and talk about boring things with us and other businessmen for hours or...." Hades picked up Alona and held her out to him. "Babysit."

"Isn't there others here that can do that?" Gaston asked.

"Cruella needs to focus on making her new clothes and the Evil Queen is making more potions for us so no." Hades said before kissing the top of Alona's head then grabbing Gaston by the throat and whispered. "If I see one scratch on her you're gonna be burned to ashes where you stand."

Alona hugged Hades tightly a little sad since this will be the first time he was away from her.

"Bye snookums" Hades waved at her before going back into the house and passing Iago. "Watch them bird."

The Evil Queen gave Faciliar, Jafar, Hades, Pain and Panic each a shot glass of the potion. "You will all still have your powers but you will all now fit in among this world, and you will return back to normal at sunset."

The five all drank it and right away blended right in.

"Here you are darlings." Cruella gave them new clothes to try on.

"This will do nicely." Facilier gathered all the paperwork and documents.

"So how do we get there?" Jafar asked.

"Luckily one of us can drive." Facilier said as they took one of the cars and drove.

"This is so much better than chariots." Hades said before noticing his minions were looking a little green. "If you two idiots puke in here I'm driving your heads through the windows."

Meanwhile, Alona and Gaston were just standing there staring at each other.

"So... do you hunt?" Gaston asked.

"What's that?" Alona asked.

"It's when you look for wild beasts then kill them." Gaston said.

Alona nodded. "I killed my parents and uncle, does that count?"

Gaston looked at the child-like she was a monster but Iago quickly flew over and whispered to Gaston explaining everything. Gaston was very slow but even he knew about child abuse, he use to be adored by everyone in his town but this child wasn't even adored by her own family. "Well, then little one." Gaston lifted her up and frowned by her weight. "I've lifted ducks heavier than this, we much make you stronger, when I was your age I ate four dozen eggs I shall make you some."

"No!" Iago smacked him in the head. "Do you want her to get sick? She can't stomach a lot of food yet, we're working up to it."

"So... What do I do with her?" Gaston asked.

Iago facepalmed himself with his wings. "Boy and I thought the monkey was stupid."

Facilier found the right place and walked in with the others. "So everyone knows the plan?" Facilier asked.

"How did you find this place?" Panic asked curiously.

"That laptop has the answers to everything." Facilier fixed his jacket. "Alright boys, who's ready to make some deals?"