Hospital

The villain women all panicked as paramedics started taking Alona away.

"Is one of you the mother?" One of them asked.

"No, but we can call her guardian." Gothel said.

Alona was terrified as she was taken away, she was crying harder because not only can't she breathe she can't see any of the villain's women anywhere and she was being poked with needles just like her father used to. She wanted any of the villains at this point.

The villain women all followed the paramedics to the hospital. They all had to sit in the waiting room hearing for news.

"This is an outrage." Evil Queen stomped her foot. "I'm a queen, I should be demanding to be let back there."

"Let the doctors help her first darling." Cruella told her. "Five angry women would be very very distracting."

"Speaking of angry." Maleficent looked at her phone. "Guess who this is."

Hades was calling all their phones nonstop and soon enough so were the other villains at home. Even Pain and Panic and Iago.

"Oh we're doomed." Ursula sighed.

When Gothel saw the doctor she ran over. "How is she?"

"She'll be alright." The doctor told her. "Just give us another hour with her and you can see her."

"Well that's settled." Maleficent sighed, she didn't want to hear Hades screaming so she just sent him a text.

Not even five minutes later they heard some commotion outside.

"Hey man! You almost killed me!" Someone shouted.

"SO WHAT?! YOU'RE IN A HOSPITAL!"

The five women gulped nervously when they heard the familiar voice. Hades in his disguise slammed the doors open and was seething in anger as he glares at the five villains.

"Now Hades, let's not make a scene." Ursula said nervously.

"MAKE A SCENE?!" Hades screamed. "I WAITED HOURS AND CALLED WHO KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES JUST TO RECEIVE A TEXT THAT MY KID IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!"

The doctor came in and calmed Hades down. "You Alona's father?"

Hades took a deep breath. "I'm her legal guardian, what happened? How is she?"

"She seems to have had an allergic reaction to something she ate." The doctor said.

Hades turned to the Villain women. "What did you give her?"

"She just had a scoop of ice cream with coconut and sprinkles." The Evil Queen answered.

The doctor nodded. "It was an allergic reaction to coconut, we just wanted to confirm it."

"Anything else she's allergic to?" Hades asked.

"We did a skin test." The doctor assured. "Nothing else will cause something as serious as this."

Hades sighed relieved.

"If you can follow me I have some questions."

Hades groans but follows. "What?" Hades asked after sitting down.

"Well, the ladies that brought her in didn't complete the paperwork." The doctor explained. "They left last name, age, date of birth, and family history."

Hades facepalmed and mumbled. "We don't know all that, I just adopted the kid and the parents kept her hidden all her life." Hades luckily grabbed the documents before he teleported to the hospital and showed them to the doctor. "Her parents kept her in secret, you won't find a birth certificate or anything like that. That's why she's so underweight, they barely fed her."