𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰

( 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

( 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞. '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 )

Everything was not fine.

Carina spent the rest of her days at camp with Luke, who continued to act strange, but the Persephone's daughter chose not to comment on it, after all, she was different too. Dreams of Zeus and Poseidon continued to disturb her sleep and she refused to comment to Chiron about it.

At least Annabeth managed to distract her a little by asking the older one to train her. The relationship between the two was very good and since Athena's daughter arrived at the camp, the two were like sisters. So obviously Carina couldn't deny the girl anything and Annabeth confessed that she felt left out when Luke and Carina started to date, that's why she ended up walking away from them So obviously Carina couldn't deny the girl anything.

On the way to Hogwarts, Carina's exhaustion was visible, not to mention the frown she made. This was her fifth year at Hogwarts and her two best friends had graduated the year before, which left Carina's mood completely dark. Yes, she had other friends like Alexa and Bernard, or the Weasley Twins, even though they were two years younger, but it wasn't the same. 

In addition to the bad mood for the lack of friends and the dreams that wouldn't let her sleep, Carina was still nervous because she was going to see Harry Potter for the first time in ten years and she knew he wouldn't remember her.

Worst of all, she still had a chance of him hating her. She and her parents were the last link Harry had with James and Lily, especially from what Remus had told him about Lily's sister. Sighing deeply, Carina glanced at the door to her cabin, deciding if she was going to go after Harry now, but opting to wait until he got to Hogwarts, it would be weird and even a little scary for him if a complete stranger came to him now.

At the beginning of the trip, she went to the prefects' meeting, Percy Weasley being her partner - which she didn't like, but Carina didn't comment. A few hours later she made a short round before heading to her usual cabin, where friends of hers were already waiting for her.

When they finally arrived at Hogwarts, Carina was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. Alexa and Bernardo tried their best to calm the Gryffindor girl, but after a few hours and Carina ignoring them, the two preferred to spend the rest of the trip playing explosive snaps. Carina had followed Poseidon's advice and in her trunk she had a box with some pictures of Harry as a baby, along with his parents, Sirius and Remus

For her, the speech that the Sorting Hat gave before the entrance of the first year students was the longest of all, but when she saw a mane of black hair in the middle of the new students, the green eyes that reminded her perfectly of Lily, it was worth waiting. His name came out loud from Minerva McGonagall's mouth and while the Hat didn't make its choice, Carina's heart pounded in her chest.

Despite the twins cheering, shouting that Potter was Gryffindor's, Carina's applause and screams were louder. After five years, the students became more accepting of Sirius Black's daughter and even knew that she longed to see Harry again. Her friends all had smiles on their faces as they saw the blonde's happiness at seeing her god brother for the first time in a decade.

Although Black wanted to speak with Harry immediately, after escorting the first years to the common room and explaining a few things to them, Carina went straight to her bed, where she simply passed out. The time difference, coupled with the sleepless nights finally caught up with her, but at least she had the rest of the year to get closer to Harry.

𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓.

That night, her dreams started with Poseidon as usual, but soon he got younger and his hair lighter. The child looked tired, as if he had finished a mission, but with a determined look. Luke, for the first time, was also present, but he had a dark look on his face, staring at the thunderbolt of Zeus in the boy's hands. Although Carina couldn't hear the conversation, her boyfriend's features left her uneasy and as fast as the dream came, the demigoddess soon woke up, just in time for breakfast.

As soon as she sat down to eat, her eyes started to wander around the table, but Oliver Wood's voice at her side distracted her. "He's not here." the quidditch captain said. "Harry Potter." he clarified. "I know you want to talk with the lad, but you can't just walk up to him all of a sudden, Carrie. He doesn't know you and as far as you know, he might know about your father."

Carina understood that to the rest of the magical population, Sirius Black had betrayed the Potter's, but the demigoddess was willing to walk through Tartarus if it meant clearing her father's name. "I'm not him, you know" she controlled the venom in her voice. "I might be his daughter, but I'm not Sirius Black and I shouldn't pay for his... mistakes."

"Hey, I'm not saying that Carina." Oliver sighed. "But you have to take it easy or else you'll scare the guy."

"Thank you, Ollie. But I know what I'm doing." To her delight, Professor McGonagall arrived with the students' timetables, putting an end to the conversation. She had Herbology with the Hufflepuff students, following on from two Defense Against the Dark Arts classes, one of Carina's favorite subjects. Then there would be lunch, with transfiguration and potions in the afternoon.

The demigoddess was still a little tired, but the excitement for the classes ended up taking over, making the day easier. At the end of the afternoon, the demigoddess decided to go to Hagrid, since his first year, the demigoddess likes to visit him and Hagrid told of some pranks that the marauders got up to in their school days. But when she arrived at the half giant's hut, a red-haired boy and Harry were already there.

"Hi Hagrid!" she smiled sweetly at him. "I found a bowtruckle back in America and I thought you might like to have it. At home, it is not very safe for him." The girl said, picking the beast from her robes and handing it to Hagrid.

She then turned to Harry and the redhead. "Hello boys. I'm Carina, but you must have heard last night when I was taking you to the common room." the girl laughed weakly. "How was your first day?"

"Professor Snape is an idiot." The redhead said. "Ron Weasley, by the way."It wasn't unusual for new students to complain about the potions master, in fact, all students  —with the exception of a few Slytherins, thought the same.

"Oh yeah, and why is he an idiot?"The demigoddess glanced at Hagrid's table, preferring to pour herself some tea and leave the scones for the giant, knowing they were too hard.

"He asked Harry some questions no one could answer." Ron replied, picking up one of the scones from the table but frowning when he realized they weren't soft.

"Hermione knew." Harry finally said. "She's from our house too, and well, she had raised her arm but Snape ignored her."

"Well, Snape is usually like that. He doesn't like anyone in our house... but he wasn't particularly mean, was he?" Remus had told her, as soon as Carina received her letter from her, that because she was Sirius' daughter, Severus Snape could be cruel to her.

"No." Harry said, after a few seconds of internally debating.

"Good. As a prefect, any problems you have, you can come to me. Well, I'm nicer than Percy, at least." The last part the demigoddess said looking at Ron, who laughed as if he agreed with her. "Hagrid, I see you're busy with them, so I'll come back later... Don't let them get back to the castle too late, yes?" The demigoddess said goodbye to the trio and left, heading to owlery.

From her school supplies, Carina pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill, writing to Remus about her encounter with Harry. She wished she could talk to him more, but Oliver was right. Carina remembered Harry, but the boy apparently didn't know who she was. Eventually, she would grow closer to Harry and everything would be fine, they would be a family in the future and hopefully she would be able to prove Sirius' innocence by then.