𝐱𝐢. 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮

( 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 ) 

True to her word, Persephone got Remus to send a letter to Professor McGonagall, and by the end of the week, Carina was back in New York.

She didn't go to camp, though. Grover sent her an Iris Message informing her about a situation he was handling and asking her to go to Montauk. The girl didn't know why, but she felt as she didn't belong there, as if she were ruining someone's place.

Despised the feeling, she arrived at the address Grover sent her and knocked lightly on the door, only to be opened by the 12-year-old who had been hunting her dreams for the past year.

“Oh, you gotta be fucking kidding me.” The girl sighed. “Are your parents home, kid?”

“Do I know you?” The boy asked.

“No. Now, go fetch the person responsible for you.”

“Why?”

“Because I asked nicely.” Carina rolled her eyes, there was a reason that Chiron didn't let her go on missions like that. “Where's Grover?”

“He's not he… How do you know him?” The blonde boy was now suspicious as he took a step back. “And who are you?”

Carina frowned at the news about the satyr, but only shook her head. “Okay, kiddie. My name is Carina Black, I need to talk to your parents. Call them or let me in.”

Apparently, she was speaking a little louder than she thought, because next thing she knew, a beautiful woman was holding a knife to her throat. “What do you want.”

“Whoa, lady. Kinky much?” The blonde arched her brows, easily removing the knife from the woman's hand. “Now, I've been sent here to meet with you guys and Grover, so where's is he?”

“Ah, so you are…” She flicked her eyes to her son. “I'm Sally Jackson, and this is Percy, my son.”

"Finally, some names.” The girl smiled, her fight mode slipping off. “The name's Carina, and yes, I'm one of them.”

“Grover… is he coming?” Sally asked. “Should we wait for him?”

“I honestly thought he was here already... He sent me an Iris message about an hour ago.”

“Well, you should come in, then. In the morning, if he hasn't shown up, we go without him.”

“Whoa, mom! You seriously are going to let some strange sleep here?” Percy, who was still looking at Carina with suspicion, asked.

“We can trust her, Percy.” Sally gave him a smile —the kind that you show your kid that you love them and everything will be alright. Persephone doesn't have one.

“You know what, Percy boy, I can give you some answers.”

“About what?”

The women exchange a knowing look.

“Well, do you ever felt like you don't belong? Saw things that shouldn't be there? Are you a troubled kid?”

“I don't need these answers; I already know why. I'm a freak.”

"Well, babes, then I came to the perfect guy, because I know a bunch of people just like you.”

“So you came from some shit school for messed kid?”

Carina only laughed because, for some muggles, like the Dursleys, Hogwarts could be that place, but she was talking about Camp Half-Blood. So, the girl sat down on the sofa and started explaining almost everything about the demigod life, letting the hours pass while they waited for Grover.

But, of course, the fates were never a fan of her, because she could see her godmother’s face in the form of an Iris message.

“Oh, you gotta be kidding me. "The teen said. “Well, Sally and Kiddo, I'll be right back.”

Carina went to the bathroom and used a spell she created to form a rainbow. "Oh, Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering, show me Aphrodite in Olympus.”

A few seconds later, the goddess face appeared. “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?”

“Wow, Auntie… Lower your voice a little, I'm not alone.”

"I don't care who you are with; you should be here!"

Carina frowned, as the information she received was different.

"What do you mean by that? I'm literally in the middle of a mission, I have to get this demigod back to camp."

Now it was Aphrodite's turn to find the new information strange. "No, Carina. This is not your mission. Zeus personally called you here; he is furious that you didn't come... your company doesn't help much."

Carina looked through the door, seeing Sally and Percy laughing together, and rolled her eyes. "What? Zeus tried to sleep with her, and Sally said no?"

Instantly, thunder was heard.

"Carina, please come here immediately." And with that, the goddess hung up.

Carina sighed, composing herself for a moment before leaving the bathroom.

"Sally, honey. I'm sorry, but the drama king is summoning me, and apparently he's not happy with me." The demigoddess rolled her eyes. "If Grover doesn't show up by dawn or if anything happens, send me a message of Iris that I come at the same moment."

The oldest seemed nervous about the demigoddess's departure, but she understood the message: Zeus wanted to see her, and it had to be now.

"I just ask you one favor..." The woman sighed. "When he's there, take care of him."

"I swear by the River Styx."

And with that, Carina left the house so she could use her portkey that took her to the throne room on Olympus, to receive the news that would completely change her life.

_______________

gi speaking: Babes, this was a very small chapter, basically a filler, just to make the transition from Harry Potter to Percy Jackson.

Also, I'm thinking about changing Luke's cast to the series' actor... What do you guys think?