𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

( 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭, 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 )

Once off the train, Carina said goodbye to her friends and walked away from all the wizards, using the abilities Hades had blessed her to travel through the shadows to Camp Half-Blood. Usually Remus Lupin would have a portkey to take her home, but the demigoddess decided to surprise her friends.

It was a little after six in the morning when she arrived at Half-Blood Hill and it took her a few seconds to appreciate the view she had of the entire camp from the top. Her holiday to-do list was long, but Persephone's daughter intended to make the most of her time with her friends.

The demigoddess dropped her bags at the Demeter cabin, avoiding waking the limbs and headed towards the Hermes cabin, going straight to Luke's bed and slipping under the covers. 

The demigod was startled by the sudden presence of another person in her bed.

"Carina?" he asked, noticing the long hair of the demigoddess.

"Wasn't expecting someone else, was it?" The demigoddess threw a muffiato on the bed so they wouldn't wake the other demigods in the cabin.

"Of course not, but I thought you weren't coming anymore..." Luke's voice, despite being tired, had a happy tone when he saw his girlfriend.

"That's right, I wanted to surprise you." The demigoddess said, settling herself on the mattress, going on top of Luke, leaving one leg on either side of the boy's body.

"Carrie..." the boy's voice was hoarse, causing a certain shiver in the blonde. "What are you doing? Chiron is going to kill us."

"He doesn't need to know... I've enchanted the bed, no one will hear or see anything... but if you want, we can just sleep." Considering that Carina was jet lag from London, she wasn't tired at all, but she loved lying next to her boyfriend, so she didn't mind if he just wanted to sleep.

"Or we can go somewhere else." The son of Hermes said, the girl managed to realize that she had caused a certain effect on her boyfriend. With a sly smile, the demigod traveled through the shadows with Luke, heading to a secluded spot on the beach where hardly any demigod who likes to wake up early would see them. Firstly, she transfigured a stone into a thick blanket and spread it out on the sand, lying down on the ground.

"So... did you miss me?" The demigoddess said, her voice becoming more velvety.

Hermes' son didn't even answer, he just knelt beside his girlfriend, pulling her onto her lap, kissing her. It wasn't a chaste or affectionate kiss. It contained all the nostalgia that the two felt in those months when Carina was at school.