17

I ran my hand in hair out of frustration as me and other employees are now sitting in the conference meeting room, discussing our projects

I ran my hand in hair out of frustration as me and other employees are now sitting in the conference meeting room, discussing our projects. The only thing I want to do right now is just go to my precious wife and cuddle with her at our home. I thought the work will take just 30 minutes or something but it's been more than a hour since I've been sitting here. I'm really concerned about her. Hope she's not getting bored.

"Sir, we also have a good news." Mr. Singh said. I raise my eyebrow asking him 'what?'
"Actually we found the person who was trying to hack our company system."

"That's good! Immediately track his location and inform the police about this. He'll see what happen when you mess with us." I said in a stern voice.
He replied quickly "yes sir."

"Okay! So this is enough for today. We'll discuss about the other projects tomorrow." I released a sigh while closing the file that was lying in front of me and made my way out of the room.

I opened the door of my cabin to see the most adorable sight ever. There was Ishu who was sleeping peacefully on my chair while leaning her head back. The golden sunrays of the sunset were falling on her which makes her look like literally a goddess.

"Fucking adorable" I whispered under my breath. I quickly snap a picture of her and made my way towards her.
My eyes automatically soften by seeing her. Without any care of world she is sleeping peacefully.
My eyes scan every little feature of her gorgeous face. From her long, dark eyelashes to her soft, pink and plump lips with which I've become addicted.

I really don't want to wake her up, but she can have back pain after sleeping like this, also it's been a while since she has eaten something.
I remove the hair strands from her face and called her softly "Ishu. Baby wake up! "
I gently tap her cheeks which made her frown "Love! Get up now..."

She flutter open her eyes and look around while rubbing her eyes with her hand when a small yawn escaped from her mouth.

God! She's so cute.

"You came back" she said sleepily.
"Yes. I'm sorry! I took a little more time."
She shake her head in denial and said with a small smile "It's okay."

I smiled at her and asked "Do you want to eat something?"
She nodded and said sheepishly "Can I have ice cream?"
"Ishu No! You've been eating a lot of ice creams these days. This can affect your health and I don't want you getting sick."
"Please Ansh. I promise after this I'll not eat ice cream for a whole week." She pleaded while giving me her most powerful weapon.

Her most adorable puppy eyes.

"I'm not falling for this this time. No means no!" I said while narrowing my eyes at her but only I know how she's torturing me now and how it's so difficult to deny her. But she should also take care of her health. I've heard from her mom too that when she became sick, she couldn't even get up from bed for 3-4 days.